Bravo 1, 6th O-ring? >

Bravo 1, 6th O-ring?

Notices

Bravo 1, 6th O-ring?

Old 11-28-2010, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bravo 1, 6th O-ring?

I purchased a O-ring replacement kit and replaced the three on the shaft, the square one, and the one surrounding the shift linkage. The pack came with a 6th, round, but I can't see where it goes. I looked in the Service Manual #11, and I can't find it there. Any suggestions?

thanx
Old 11-29-2010, 01:49 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bert4332
I purchased a O-ring replacement kit and replaced the three on the shaft, the square one, and the one surrounding the shift linkage. The pack came with a 6th, round, but I can't see where it goes. I looked in the Service Manual #11, and I can't find it there. Any suggestions?

thanx
It's #5 in the link below, It goes to the drive oil plunger plug valve assembly #16 on the bell housing, You have to glue it on the bell housing to get it to stay in place for drive reassembly, Sometimes It's kind of difficult to remove it and to reinstall it back on.

http://www.mercruiserparts.com/Show_...c=Bell+Housing

Good luck.