Notices

B1's on ITS Boxes

Old 08-10-2016, 10:50 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

Here is a quick update for this post.

With to big of props and the hatch off for testing, I managed to get 80 mph out of the 292. Now I was spinning labbed 30 P Bravo's repitched to a real 28, I managed to get 4800 RPM's out of them but that is way to low for this engine. Then I put the hatch on and lost 4 MPH and 200 RPM's. I've gone though a bunch of props, Mirage Plus, Rev4s, and settled on 26 Labbed Bravo's. I got the labbed Bravo's and I got maybe 1/3 of the way across my lake, while warming up the engines and boom! Dead drive. Took out the pinion gear! So I've been down for the past 2 weekends, but I'll be back on the water this weekend with new XR gears, so hopefully no more drive issues for a bit. Once I get things dialed in I'll report back, but so far the best was 80, but only without the hatch. I've got airflow issues, but that is a whole other post!