Notices

wetsounds

Old 05-05-2017, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wetsounds

Looking for a distributor thats a member, or someone with good experiences with their purchase
Thanks!
Old 05-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great product. No worries. I'm done with Jl. Amps. Sick of them shutting off. Too dam finicky?
Old 05-08-2017, 11:36 AM
Registered

I also just made the decision to go with Wet Sounds over JL. I havent purchase anything yet though. Looks like you can buy direct from them for the same price as any online distributor.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a wet sounds bluetooth sound bar in my roadster hot rod, and just bought one of their UTV sealed amps to run some additional speakers. The soundbar is great since it can get rained on no problem if I get caught out in the weather.

I bought the soundbar from Sonic Audio and the amp from Amazon. Basically I looked for whatever was the cheapest. lol.
Old 05-13-2017, 05:59 PM
Registered

I just had a whole system installed. All wet sounds amps, speakers, etc. Love it. High quality stuff and sounds loud and clear
Old 05-16-2017, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
Great product. No worries. I'm done with Jl. Amps. Sick of them shutting off. Too dam finicky?
Wow, kinda hate to hear that. I just finished installing a JL MHD950 and JL M770/mx650 speakers. As somewhat of an audiophile, I was a little concerned going with a class D amp, but it sounds really good and seems to be a powerhouse. If the amp lacks anything, then the speakers have made up for it because they sound wonderful.