Calling all LOTO Eliminator Boat Owners

Notices

Calling all LOTO Eliminator Boat Owners

Old 06-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Re: Calling all LOTO Eliminator Boat Owners

Guys,

Not trying to hi-jack this thread, but have the water cops backed off after the initial opening weeks of the season?
I will be there the Fourth and the Shootout. I have a 540 with open exhaust (wet), but loud...
Old 06-09-2005, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Calling all LOTO Eliminator Boat Owners

Originally Posted by razor1115
Guys,

Not trying to hi-jack this thread, but have the water cops backed off after the initial opening weeks of the season?
I will be there the Fourth and the Shootout. I have a 540 with open exhaust (wet), but loud...
Hopefuly, you'll see things tame down a bit. If you're running a single 540 that shouldn't be too bad, just keep your eyes open and watch your step if you spot a patrol. I think the new Nor-Tech clan has things a bit stirred up with the twin monster 1000+ hp cats. And they wonder why all a sudden the patrol is cracking down??? There's reasonable and then there's extreme...
Old 06-11-2005, 10:21 AM
Registered

I have been wanting to come down to the run for the last few years but for one reason or the other I have not made it all the way there,Close, but no Cigar!
Understand that is the show-me State and now I dont need to come there so they can show me how to write me a ticket just because I have twin blown motors!! That might be a tad on the loud side,Mind you, not to me but maybe to some!!
If your cops want to live and let live, in reason..I would be glad to come and tip a few with you-all!! If not I think I will just have to stay here on Lake Michigan..
How about letting us know what they are doing? Any way the best to all of you!!
Old 07-02-2005, 06:25 PM
SUPER-LITE
Platinum Member

OK I am comming out to LOTO for the Shootout in Aug.Should get in there Wed afternoon late .staying at TanTara. Watch for a Datona 26 purple with yellow flames and a Weisman Drive hanging off the back. Wont have time for any cruising as the motor will be set on kill !!! for the shootout. I need to take it out Thur for a bit to get the jetting and timing right for the air conditions out there. Never been there and looking forward to the Shootout. Any advise from those of you that have ran in it will help, need to know what I am getting myself into.Can't seem to find any results from the 2004 shootout and would like to know the speed of the single eng cat (blown) 26 ft was that won the class. Thanks and see ya there.
Old 07-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Banned

just to let you know, the Nortech clan has mufflers on every boat. we have been working hard with muffler manufacturers for all powerboats not just ours. Get r Done just spent 5,800$ on the new cmi's/ We kust spent 3200 on my cat and 4500 on a 50v bottom, the v is legal the cat is at 95db's/ Was at shooters last weekend and checked 6 other boats not Nortechs and mine was by far the quietest. checked a hustler at 119db. 2 cigarette top guns at 112 and 115db's 2 skaters both over 120. We at Nortech are spending thousands of dollars working with 5 major muffler companies for everyone with a powerboat at loto. Don't see any other manufacturers or dealers doing anything, we are also working with water patrol on this and safety issues. a 535efi boat is at 100db's, not legal and those are in every manufacturers boats here. so be careful pointing figers at people until you know the whole story
Old 07-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Registered

We've got two 26' Daytonas with 300x's coming from the Atlanta area. We're also caravaning over with a 28' Skater with wackers. Had a blown 26' Daytona (avatar).............. after shredding an XR, being hassled by the DNR for noise and giving up over 20 m.p.h. to my friend with the wackers it was time to join up with the o/b crowd. All staying at Tan-tar-a. See you guys there.

CC
Old 07-05-2005, 12:51 AM
Registered

Hey who has the grey eliminator canopied around the 65 mile marker.
Old 07-05-2005, 09:43 AM
Registered

JST2FST - That is Pwrcat he resides at the 69.
Old 07-05-2005, 09:44 AM
Registered

Re: Calling all LOTO Eliminator Boat Owners

I have a 27 daytona grey with canopies? But im at the 69 Mile Market im sure you saw the other grey canopied 27?????????
Old 07-05-2005, 02:22 PM
SUPER-LITE
Platinum Member

From what I see at all the different sites there is a whole bunch of boats in the blown cat 22-26 class ,hope my little kitty can keep up.Hope to get my reg papers today.I am staying also at TanTara.Does anyone know how the slips at Shooters are done they said the firs dept has them all is it by reservation of first come ??.Is there a launch by shooters so I won't have to drive my boat to the shootout area ,my motor does not like to idle around much.How far is it from TanTara to shooters. Sorry about the ??? but never been there .is there a place to make some test runs to get my jetting right on Thur before the shootout thats close by .I have a slip at TanTara for Thur-Sun.
Thanks for all the help. Wayne aka The Rockit Man from Grants Pass Oregon !!!

Quick Reply: Calling all LOTO Eliminator Boat Owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.