Is Eliminator going under? 40-60% off?? >

Is Eliminator going under? 40-60% off??

Notices

Is Eliminator going under? 40-60% off??

Old 01-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FRMULTR
No Jack in the Box in Illinois, maybe we could swap those gift certificates out for White Castle.
White castles Na , Texas roadhouse = STEAK & RIBS
Old 01-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
White castles Na , Texas roadhouse = STEAK & RIBS
That i'll work!
Old 01-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
HHMMMMM. dollar or dollar. 36' skater, or a 36' eliminator?

That's a tough one.

I cound not agree more the 36 daytona is probely my least favorite, the main reason I dont like it is because it has such a narrow beam. If I were to buy any 36 it would probley be that new MTI that was at desert storm last year, it is a stunning boat.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by getchasum111
where do you get "custom" from....they are productions boats like baja...fountain and donzi....not that there is anything wrong with that...but Skater...MTI...Nortech and such are custom built boats...
They are considered custom because they do not build a boat till its sold ( either a customer or dealer) and it is the color and motor package they want.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
HHMMMMM. dollar or dollar. 36' skater, or a 36' eliminator?

That's a tough one.
If you mean dollar for dollar than it would be easy for me. Eliminator. Kinda like comparing the ferrari f430 spider ($200,000) to the corvette z06 ($70,000). I'll take the z06. If money was not an object than yes, I would be driving my ferrari to the dock to get into my new skater.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Registered

Eliminator is here to stay.
Anyone in the marine industry during these economics times are hurting for sure and it's sad to see the hit they're ALL taking.
Eliminators continued high quality , excellent customer service and vast selection will keep them alive.

Dave

2006 28 Daytona for sale in classifieds
Old 01-09-2009, 07:45 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by turbo94gto
I cound not agree more the 36 daytona is probely my least favorite, the main reason I dont like it is because it has such a narrow beam. If I were to buy any 36 it would probley be that new MTI that was at desert storm last year, it is a stunning boat.
There are advantages to a narrower beam:
1. More easily fit in your boat garage.
2. Can get away with trailering without a permit
3. Lighter boat = faster than a comprable length and powered, but heaviear boat.

Granted a bigger beam will give a better ride in the rough stuff - but there are 2 sides to that coin.

Not that I am biased or anything.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:00 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I remember reading this article last year. Very creative outfit, and ambitious. Hat's off to them.

http://www.thebizpress.com/news/stor...r.1eb9c82.html

" Not only is the falling dollar prompting interest from wealthy Arabs, The United Arab Emirates is booming.

"It's unbelievable. There are cranes everywhere," said Bruce Bullock, a Houston-based marine manufacturer's representative who worked the Dubai International Boat Show on behalf of Eliminator. "I was there for 10 days and I was in awe at all the construction and building."

Down the road from Abu Dhabi with its skyscrapers and indoor ski slope, Dubai is grabbing attention with its Palm Islands.

The Palm Jumeirah, The Palm Jebel Ali and The Palm Deira are artificial islands on which major commercial structures and resort homes will be built.
Story continues below
Peter Homolka, detailer for Eliminator Boats puts final touches on the new 28-foot custom speedster in Mira Loma.

The Palm Islands will add 320 miles of beaches to the city of Dubai.

"Each family, we're told, will have multiple boats," Bob Leach said.

"They love American products," Bullock said. "Eliminator is in the right place at the right time."

Demand for custom boats is in an "embryo stage," he said. "They're just getting going."

The Arab Marine Industry Association unveiled a survey in March that indicated the Persian Gulf is roamed by 35,000 leisure craft.

In a good year, Eliminator generates $20 million in revenue, building as many as 160 boats with 100 employees. This year Bob Leach expects to generate $12 million to $15 million on 120 to 130 boats with 70 employees after a round of layoffs in July.

Although Eliminator moved in January to a new location in Perris, the company still operates a Mira Loma plant at 10795 San Sevaine Way, where the new speedster was finished in July.

Eliminator opened a new sales office June 12 at its 90,000-square-foot facility in Perris, where the firm moved in January.

The next frontier will be "green performance boats," Brandi Leach said .

Eliminator is looking for improved diesel technology. "We're putting ourselves out there as a testing platform," she said. "Diesel gets so much better mileage."

Bob Leach hitchhiked from Saginaw, Mich., and arrived in Southern California as a teenager with $50 in his wallet. He found an empty gas station in Huntington Park, which became Eliminator's first official home in 1969. "
Old 01-09-2009, 10:17 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

1. White Castle all the way.

2. Which of the 3 plants is closing, per your source. There is more than one in TN. I've spent time at all of them. Hate to see some of those guys lose work.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:38 AM
VIP Member

Latest list of available "In-Stock" boats...
Download Here...

Quick Reply: Is Eliminator going under? 40-60% off??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.