New 36 Speedster >

New 36 Speedster

Notices

New 36 Speedster

Old 03-16-2011, 09:20 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
No I wasn't surprised to see the picture. I knew this girl had been around the block a few times and I certainly knew I was not her "first". But I am her keeper. No, the vacation was a disappointment in that I never had a chance to drive this boat in Havasu at all. As a matter of fact, I have only had 10 mins of seat time in her out in Portland. Was in Havasu for 8 days and did not get a second of seat time. I personally thought that s_cked. This weekend, we have a kickoff party at our local lake and that will be the first time I have not been a passenger in this boat. I never feel comfortable as a passenger just like I can't ride on the back of a motorcycle. Things could have and should have been different. "And that's all I am going to say about that".
sorry to hear Dan ,hope to get to enjoy her from here on out and have a safe boating season .... now getting back to the boating thing
Attached Images  

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 03-16-2011 at 09:21 AM. Reason: pic download yum
Old 03-16-2011, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 25 in the photo with the 36 has a Teague 800 and would do 110. I got the 36 to open it up once that day and he walked away from me pretty good. Don't know what the top speed was but it was running good that day.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Registered

No, we left Havasu on Friday and got back to Atlanta 3am Monday morning. I never heard from you while we were in Arizona. That is the coldest water I have ever seen in my life. When you stop, you burn up and when we ran, we froze. Typical desert. I wish we had the chance to be there later in the year, but I am glad to be back on the East side of things. I grew up in the desert out west and I forgot how much of nothing there is in that part of the country. That was the most boring drive I have ever made.
Oh sorry Dan,, i was only there from mar 9th to 11th for my dads surgery,, so i had to be with him in the hospital... Oh yah,, its a boring drive...its 280miles from my house to havasu.... nothing to look at but open desert,, dead plants, and truckers... Lol...
Old 03-20-2011, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dan,
Sorry to hear things didn't wook out in AZ for you. Look on the bright side, it sounds like the boat is running well and the warm weather is moving in!

Congrats again on the new boat and truck!
Old 03-20-2011, 08:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SS930
Dan,
Sorry to hear things didn't wook out in AZ for you. Look on the bright side, it sounds like the boat is running well and the warm weather is moving in!

Congrats again on the new boat and truck!
Chit happens. Once again I had anticipated it so long, it was real disappointing not to get to drive on Lake Havasu. But, we spent all day out on Lake Lanier yesterday and the boat ran perfectly. I just love this boat! We cut through rough water like it was nothing and launched off a cruiser wave like I have never had the guts to do before. My wife later told me we have never been airborne that long before and the landing didn't even hurt. After some seat time, I have fell in love with this boat all over again. I love cutting through water at 110mph that would have made me stop and retreat in the 28'. It has been a long road to this point but the end result is worth it. The truck is in the shop getting the mural taken off the tailgate, so we used a 1 ton dually to tow it yesterday and it just reminds me how much I love the F650! I would recommend one to anyone with a large boat. The 3500 dually did the job, but it was big difference in how it did it and the cool factor. Dan
Old 03-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Banned

Default Maiden voyage

http://youtu.be/jv5i8iz_YZw
Old 03-22-2011, 08:31 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Dan,,, great youtube vid... it came out great.... Your dog is cute... haha.... boat looks spotless and clean...!!! what lake is that? its soo pretty....

Oh that DCB is different,, now that i see it up close,, the colors aren't the same as the one i was thinking of.....
Old 03-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Dan,,, great youtube vid... it came out great.... Your dog is cute... haha.... boat looks spotless and clean...!!! what lake is that? its soo pretty....

Oh that DCB is different,, now that i see it up close,, the colors aren't the same as the one i was thinking of.....
It's Lake Lanier. Go to other thread about the 36 and there is two more videos.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:17 PM
Registered

Question

It's Lake Lanier. Go to other thread about the 36 and there is two more videos.
OK, i will.... thnx Dan. ... was it easy to upload the vids ?
Old 03-24-2011, 05:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
OK, i will.... thnx Dan. ... was it easy to upload the vids ?
Yes, once shown how by another real nice member.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.