Friends Across the U.S.

Notices

Friends Across the U.S.

Old 06-11-2002, 10:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drives

S.A.M.
Man, sorry to hear about your drive!!wish I had a upper to let you have, but no got!!I do however have a couple of leading edge lowers filled with imco parts!!Also have a twin engine 30' Daytona.
I think my wife still believes that they are stock 540s, but lately she has been asking about all the whistling she keeps hearing"What whistling,your hearing things!!" Thats what I keep telling her anyway..So far,So good!
Think you would really like a little bigger cat with twins. I know when I got rid of my single small boat and moved up, I've never looked back! Sure hope that a SkeDo didnt have to tow u in!!Good thing about twins,brake one and you still have one to get in with!!!
regards, eliminator219
Old 06-11-2002, 10:44 PM
Registered

Default Whistling engines

Double D
Only kidding, If you get a 30' with twins make him keep it stock. That is until someone blows you away!!

Must have that need for speed!!!
I hope you people get back on the water soon!
eliminator219
Old 06-12-2002, 01:45 AM
elimi

Sorry to hear about your luck SAM. I feel yourpain.
i don't like worryinf of blowing a drive. So, we are saving for a #6 drive hopefully for next year. I can't wait to absolutely hammer it out of the hole and not woory about a thing.
Why is it taking so long for a new drive?Also, what will you do different next time?
Note-we have about 40 hours on our imco extreme sc. it works good so far.

Old 06-12-2002, 08:23 AM
Uncle Toys

Elimi - You have 40 hours on yours already I only have around 30 and have been driving the $hit out of it since Christmas - your empressive!

Old 06-12-2002, 08:31 AM
Registered

elmi

Hate to see how many hrs you would have on yours if you lived where its gets warm earlier. I thought I was putting a lot of hrs on mine.
Old 06-14-2002, 02:45 AM
elimi

Hi guys-yep,40hrs,we were(are)just like kids with a new toy.Uncle toys you may have seen us in our snowmobile suits snowmobiling-now picture us like that in our boat!Our fingers were freezing,it was dark and we had been going most of the afternoon.This was also 3 months ago remember. We were so excited to drive our loud, cool boat-but wait!it was ours and we could drive for as long as we wanted!go as fast as we wanted!Start and stop whenever we wanted!Turn up the stereo as loud as it would go!We couldn,t believe we actually owned this nautical marvel made of fibreglass and aluminum and steel and full of gas to boot!No one has seen a boat like it up here. They look at us like we are from outer space. Kind of like the edsel was.