Boat Wax, 1 coat per year??? >

Boat Wax, 1 coat per year???

Notices

Boat Wax, 1 coat per year???

Old 04-27-2008, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are the after pics!
Attached Thumbnails Boat Wax, 1 coat per year???-bella-04-2008-004.jpg   Boat Wax, 1 coat per year???-bella-04-2008-005.jpg   Boat Wax, 1 coat per year???-bella-04-2008-006.jpg  

Old 04-27-2008, 10:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scarabfun
lighten up frances , race glaze is a great, easy to use product, i'm not saying yours isn't. anyone ever try it?
Yea I have been detailing for 21 years now, I have different companies send me stuff on a weekly basis, I try everything that is sent to me, I had Donnie send me product and was quite impressed, the first time I waxed a boat with his Waterless Polish I was in shock by how SLICK it made the gel. I continued to use the Oxidation Remover and loved it, the Vinyl protection in non greasy and does not leave a build up of any kind, I was so impressed that this guy did his homework and came up with a great product, I now sell it on my website (the only wax I sell online) I do not make much for selling it other then happy customers, and thats good enough for me. Everyone has opinions on what is good, but when you do this for a living for the last 21 years, I know whats good and what will damage your gel over time. Mark www.socaldetail.com
Old 04-28-2008, 11:08 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by So-Cal Detail
Yea I have been detailing for 21 years now, I have different companies send me stuff on a weekly basis, I try everything that is sent to me, I had Donnie send me product and was quite impressed, the first time I waxed a boat with his Waterless Polish I was in shock by how SLICK it made the gel. I continued to use the Oxidation Remover and loved it, the Vinyl protection in non greasy and does not leave a build up of any kind, I was so impressed that this guy did his homework and came up with a great product, I now sell it on my website (the only wax I sell online) I do not make much for selling it other then happy customers, and thats good enough for me. Everyone has opinions on what is good, but when you do this for a living for the last 21 years, I know whats good and what will damage your gel over time. Mark www.socaldetail.com
I dont think it could have been somed up any better than that.
I think its always best to hear from the guys who do this for a living. Leverage sure has made a lot of boat detailing much easier!!
Old 05-19-2008, 02:13 AM
Registered

Leverage is extremly easy to apply, and will make you think you're looking in a mirror and drop your jaw i believe. Keep up the good work Donnie.
Old 05-25-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would Just like to let everyone know I used The leverage O.R. and polish for the first time and was definitely pleased with the results. Based on how everybody's feed back has been and my experience applying it I will continue to use it every season. I also like that the leverage's chemical makeup is safe for your gel-coat. Donnie is a super customer service oriented guy, He called me back once on Saturday and once today answering my questions, Thanks again Donnie.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:16 PM
Registered

Hey Donnie, I'll se you down in Jacksonville. Can't wait to see what else Leverage products can do.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Registered
Gold Member

For those who did not notice the sale on Leverage products has been extended thru June Visit my site and use coupon code ( LEV )
Old 06-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Registered

Thanks for all the advise and opinions...Just ordered mine, looking forward to trying it for myself.
Thanks, Denny
Old 06-28-2008, 08:52 AM
Registered

What procedure would you recommend for a new boat? The boat is a leftover 2007 so let's assume it's spent 6 months of it's life outside and the remainder on the showroom floor.

Would you recommend oxidation remover first? Or just go with the polish?

Is there a way to test for oxidation? Even if the slightest amount?
Old 06-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by bimmerboy318
What procedure would you recommend for a new boat? The boat is a leftover 2007 so let's assume it's spent 6 months of it's life outside and the remainder on the showroom floor.

Would you recommend oxidation remover first? Or just go with the polish?

Is there a way to test for oxidation? Even if the slightest amount?
All you would need is the polish for a new boat.

Just as a reminder this sale will end on Monday 06/30/08 at midnight.

So if your thinking about placing another order for Leverage products or if you have not tried it for the first time you can still save 10 percent thru Monday. coupon code ( lev )

Your painted fiberglass and gel will thank you!!!!

Quick Reply: Boat Wax, 1 coat per year???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.