Notices

resins

Old 01-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
well Motion i hope we are successfuly answering your questions . . . . . better get some pics of your project up stat . . . . no tell'in whats gonna happen if Rob waves Masher an JC in here

Thanks V V i knew it was only a matter of time. RunningHots been gone for a while, hope he took his camera with him
better get some pics of your project up stat . GLASS does this count as a project PIC ??????? I put alot of work into these ... LOL
Attached Thumbnails resins-ho-chunk-01-04-08.jpg  

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 01-06-2008 at 10:54 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:29 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Motion110 you will need a membership when this gets moved to the UC section
Old 01-07-2008, 06:37 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Motion110 you will need a membership when this gets moved to the UC section
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH maybe he'll send the one when she cums down the ladder LOL
Old 01-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go to the west system website has all the info you need.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Registered

Default Putty

I'am New At This Forum Stuff Or Typing For That Matter But I Know Glass.your Boat Is Not All Vynilester Its Only About Three Ounces A Skin And The Print Thru.some Schedules Vari But The Rest Should Be Poly.that Being Said Poly Or Viynil Is Fine But There Is No Need For Vynil In Your App.the Adhisive That You Will Be Using Is Critical More Than Any.the Prep Goes With Out Saying And Any Time Under Your Belt You Know Whats Required.atc Makes A Product Called Polybond That Along With A Good Glass Schedule In And Out Will Not Fail.mixing **** With Resin Yourself Is Old School And Inferiour,they Tend To Be Britle.spend Time Looking At The Products Available And The Prosses And Its Not That Hard.hell I Cant Even Spell And I Biuld Million Dollar Boats You Can Handle It Just Do The Research. Good Luck Lew
Old 01-09-2008, 07:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by hardy.hardy@hotmail.
I'am New At This Forum Stuff Or Typing For That Matter But I Know Glass.your Boat Is Not All Vynilester Its Only About Three Ounces A Skin And The Print Thru.some Schedules Vari But The Rest Should Be Poly.that Being Said Poly Or Viynil Is Fine But There Is No Need For Vynil In Your App.the Adhisive That You Will Be Using Is Critical More Than Any.the Prep Goes With Out Saying And Any Time Under Your Belt You Know Whats Required.atc Makes A Product Called Polybond That Along With A Good Glass Schedule In And Out Will Not Fail.mixing **** With Resin Yourself Is Old School And Inferiour,they Tend To Be Britle.spend Time Looking At The Products Available And The Prosses And Its Not That Hard.hell I Cant Even Spell And I Biuld Million Dollar Boats You Can Handle It Just Do The Research. Good Luck Lew
welcome Lew, post away, don't worry about spelling and have fun...would love to see another resin guy on here helping out...
Old 01-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Registered

Default Putty

THANKS OFFSHOREDRILLIN I DID NOT READ DEEP ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THEY WERE BOLT ON PODS.THAT CHANGES ALOT AND IS NOT AS HARD.I WOULD ASSUME ALL THE BREAK AWAY PROPERTIES HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN THE DESIGN.MAKING A STRONG COMPATABLE MATEING SURFACE IS NOT AS DEEP A PROJECT BUT STILL INVOLVED.SOUNDS FUN,BY THE WAY WHO DO I ASK BOUT HOW TO RUN MY NEW TO ME DAYTONA ELIMINATOR NOW THATS TOUGH [email protected] SISSYS LIKE ME CAN DO THE GLASS WORK. THANKS LEW