How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover

Notices

How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover

Old 12-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
In the spirit of How To: One simple way to remember is use it with the "A" as a verb. Use it with the "E" as a noun. For example.......The alcohol affected my brain. The effect was not so amazing.
Thanks, I guess I got it right in this case.

The confusion is the result of going to a football factory that has occasional classes.

Last edited by Cash Bar; 12-01-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:17 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
In the spirit of How To: One simple way to remember is use it with the "A" as a verb. Use it with the "E" as a noun. For example.......The alcohol affected my brain. The effect was not so amazing.
The alcohol affected my brain. The effect was not so amazing.

Perfect
Old 12-01-2010, 09:05 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Ok guys..... please keep to HOW TO......
Old 12-02-2010, 06:11 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
Ok guys..... please keep to HOW TO......
Sorry Heather.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

U go girl~! Lay down the law.

On another note... has anyone ever used Leverage to clean thier kitchen? I have cleaned my stove, fridge, sink, counters... I cleaned my whole kitchen.. oh and my glass tvs.. not my flat screens... wouldnt recommend that... and i didnt clean my kitchen floor with it... that would be a mistake as well... no slipping and falling. So Leverage is not just for boats, cars, bikes, rvs, scooters... it is a universal cleaner from what ive found! Great stuff Leverage! Keep it going brother!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:51 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by McGreen
U go girl~! Lay down the law.

On another note... has anyone ever used Leverage to clean thier kitchen? I have cleaned my stove, fridge, sink, counters... I cleaned my whole kitchen.. oh and my glass tvs.. not my flat screens... wouldnt recommend that... and i didnt clean my kitchen floor with it... that would be a mistake as well... no slipping and falling. So Leverage is not just for boats, cars, bikes, rvs, scooters... it is a universal cleaner from what ive found! Great stuff Leverage! Keep it going brother!
blow me dbag. LOL. I was being polite to my friend, Heather. Not SPEEDGIRL, not SPEEDY, not GO GIRL. My friend HEATHER. F OFF
Old 12-03-2010, 08:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DollaBill
blow me dbag. LOL. I was being polite to my friend, Heather. Not SPEEDGIRL, not SPEEDY, not GO GIRL. My friend HEATHER. F OFF
hey now u be nice to Donnie 8 whole post from McDouche & pumpin house cleaners now , time for an IP check now get back to polishing your glass TV ,even Martha Stew@rt uses it on her fine China

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 12-03-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill

As was I being polite. Yeah I should not of have said Go Girl, so I'm sorry. No need to call me names. I don't know you, I don't know anyone on here. I just joined. What a good way to welcome someone to the "supposed" best forum on the web.. I was told, but I'm thinking other wise now.

Last edited by McGreen; 12-03-2010 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Typos... bad typer lol
Old 12-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
hey now u be nice to Donnie 8 whole post from McDouche & pumpin house cleaners now , time for an IP check now get back to polishing your glass TV ,even Martha Stew@rt uses it on her fine China
And you dude>> idk you either... and some of us dont swimm in money everyday. I grew up with nothing... noodles and tomatoe sauce. Im in college.. im a rest. manager.. im only 22 dude. Trying to make a life for myself like you guys. Why did you call me Donnie? I've read about him but I don't personally know him. Just saw & met him once. U seem like a real nice guy... So you need to cool your pipes or put the beer down ( i cant say much I have one in hand too) before you attack me. Just read up top dude. I'm new to this forum because i like fast boats and I think they are the chit! I think they're cool, but if this is the first impression and first "encounters" like this then I dont want any part of it or that style. Disappointed.

Oh and check my IP

Last edited by McGreen; 12-03-2010 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Typo correcting
Old 12-04-2010, 06:08 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by McGreen
As was I being polite. Yeah I should not of have said Go Girl, so I'm sorry. No need to call me names. I don't know you, I don't know anyone on here. I just joined. What a good way to welcome someone to the "supposed" best forum on the web.. I was told, but I'm thinking other wise now.
Well then I apologize. Welcome to OSO.

Quick Reply: How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.