How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover >

How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover

Notices

How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover

Old 11-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Here is announcement Donnie, if you have any integrity, you need to do the right thing.

LEVERAGE Announcement

We are proud to announce our new Leverage prices and future products we are bringing into the Detailing market. With many years of hard work we've been able to accomplish streamline manufacturing & packaging, so the Leverage Team is passing those savings onto our loyal customers. We extend our deepest thanks to everyone for making us a significant provider in the Marine market. Please visit www.topnotchperformancemarine.com for our new pricing.

We would also like everyone to send their congrats to our newest team members Jeff & Sandy Jassby. Many of you already know them from their years in boating and contributions in our exciting sport. Both Jeff & Sandy are
"one of a kind" and we're very excited about having them on board. They both add to the honest, hardworking reputation that Leverage has built over the years. Be sure to look for them at boating events across the US in 09'.

We want to personally thank each and everyone for their emails, PMs & encouraging phone calls. I also enjoy the opportunity many of you have allowed me in making your toy's shine. We're in the process of a major expansion including many retail locations and online ordering for your convenience.

Please, stay tuned as we're also in the process of adding a New look to Leverage including the release of our new puncture resistant bottles and labels due out in mid February. After many years of research, we will also be releasing our new ECO-Friendly Fiberglass Soap/Salt Deposit Remover & Fiberglass Stain Remover/Hull cleaner just in time for Miami. We've designed both products to be safe enough to use while your in the water or while your boat is sitting on a lift.

Leverage has strived to be the Leader in Premium Detail Products while still offering ECO-Friendly ingredients that work. We've spent many hours and late nights helping fellow boaters with their projects and enjoy every minute. We'll always be around and always be here to help, so please contact us if you need any assistance or would like Marine Clean to do the work for you.

Donnie & Natasha Fulmer
Leverage Polish & Marine Clean
www.leveragepolish.com

Jim Brown
www.topnotchperformancemarine.com
Old 11-17-2010, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Donnie, late last week you had my posts deleted. I have proof of that. Secondly, Presently I am in litigation with you, Donnie and your wife Natosha Fulmer and the Leverage Corp. Also your speculation of Knot 4 Me is incorrect, he knew nothing of this litigation, actually know one has, cause it has been in the system for well over a year as I helped promote the product on several boards, figuring you would fulfill your contractual obligation..
Correct. You and I have not spoken to each other, other than exchanging pleasantries on this site in various threads, since February of this year. I was able to put two and two together on my own.

Wishing the best for you, Sandy, and family. Talk to you soon!

Last edited by Knot 4 Me; 11-17-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 02:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

My posts from this point forward will be started in the beware section.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatman22
The product is great...why move on to another product that is not as good...
I agree.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:46 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Okay:

1) This is a HOW TO THREAD there is a thread in another forum regarding the BUSINESS side.

2) If you like the product and buy it from a RETAILER there is no way this business conflict can affect you. Boycotting the product now will have an impact on the businesses that sell it on a RETAIL level. Not good for our friends that are already struggling through a tough time.

3) I know and like BOTH members. I have spoken on a personal level with BOTH members. I am choosing to not choose. I will let it play out in the court and leave it between them and the judge. If one or the other prevails it will not change my personal opinions or my continued use of the product.

I think we should let this go through the system.

BTW- The affect/effect thing always threw me. Anyone want to clean this up for me.

Only my .02
Old 11-27-2010, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Okay:

1) This is a HOW TO THREAD there is a thread in another forum regarding the BUSINESS side.

2) If you like the product and buy it from a RETAILER there is no way this business conflict can affect you. Boycotting the product now will have an impact on the businesses that sell it on a RETAIL level. Not good for our friends that are already struggling through a tough time.

3) I know and like BOTH members. I have spoken on a personal level with BOTH members. I am choosing to not choose. I will let it play out in the court and leave it between them and the judge. If one or the other prevails it will not change my personal opinions or my continued use of the product.

BTW- The affect/effect thing always threw me. Anyone want to clean this up for me.

Only my .02
Agreed. Couldn't of said it better any myself
Old 11-28-2010, 06:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Cash....Couldn't of said it better myself.....
Old 11-30-2010, 09:30 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

As Cashbar said this is a How To Thread... The thread in Beware section will be opened for discussion when it finally has a judge ruling, it was too getting way off topic....
Old 12-01-2010, 07:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Okay:

Only my .02
Good post Greg. I feel the same way...
Old 12-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

In the spirit of How To: One simple way to remember is use it with the "A" as a verb. Use it with the "E" as a noun. For example.......The alcohol affected my brain. The effect was not so amazing.

Quick Reply: How I use Leverage Polish & Oxidation Remover

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.