Notices
Formula

Thanks again to Formula

Old 04-30-2005, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks again to Formula

Just wanted to pass this on....
I don't have a Formula dealer close to me, however the Factory is only 20 minutes away. (Robert, if I had the time I'd bring it down to you ) I had a couple of minor issues that needed attention and was covered by the warranty. Daryl from Formula asked me to bring the boat to the factory and he would take care of them. They don't normally make a practice of doing this, but I took him up on it and was very appreciative of him saving me the trip my closest Formula dealer. (3 hours away) While the boat was there he even replaced some cosmetic items he felt didn't meet the Formula standards. I dropped the boat off Monday morning and will be picking it up today. Thanks Daryl (And Formula) for the great service.
Old 04-30-2005, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Re: Thanks again to Formula

NICE!
Old 04-30-2005, 08:05 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

I have had some dealings with Chuck in ??? (customer service?) on my 98 312. I told him he was making it real hard for me to ever consider buying another brand of boat! They raise customer service to a new level.
Old 04-30-2005, 09:16 AM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by t500hps
I have had some dealings with Chuck in ??? (customer service?) on my 98 312. I told him he was making it real hard for me to ever consider buying another brand of boat! They raise customer service to a new level.

Same experience with Chuck and my 1989, nice being treated like it were new.
Old 04-30-2005, 09:42 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Smile Re: Thanks again to Formula

I bought (used) a 1986 357 SR1 and had questions about it. I emailed Formula and not only received replies about my specific questions but they still had records from when it was built and were able to copy and send schematics for electrical, etc. That's above and beyond in my book.

JK
Old 04-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Registered

I've had same experiences with my 87 SR357. I've gotten all the schematics, detailed explanations of how things were dones, sources for things like fuel tanks, bolsters, etc etc etc.

Seems strange to be treated so well in todays marketplace but it sure is nice.
Old 04-30-2005, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I used to work as a Marine tech in California and I gotta say, Formula was probably the easiest builder to deal with. They were always promp and had knowegable people on the other end of the phone. The Formula Guard warranty is also one of the only extended warranty plans I know of that actually covers things and doesn't try and weasel out of everything. If I ever decide to buy a new boat, I will defenitly take a long hard look at Formula.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Registered

I had the same treatment from formula. When i inquired about my boat they seemed happy to hear that she was still going strong. I talked to Wayne Porter at the chicago boat show and he stood there and talked about my '88 357 for almost a half hour. They really are concerned and want you to be happy.
Old 05-01-2005, 06:05 AM
Registered

I recently emailed them about the upholstery on my 1991 242SS. They were very helpful in identifying a suitable replacement color.

Kind of amazing when you think about it.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:06 AM
Registered

If we could just get them to do something with the weather so we could start putting some hours on them

Quick Reply: Thanks again to Formula

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.