LOTO on the 15th

Notices
Formula

LOTO on the 15th

Old 06-30-2005, 06:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOTO on the 15th

I am going to be at the lake the 15th thru the 23rd, would like to put some faces with some of you. I am planning on heading over to the Toad Fri after we get settled in. Hoping the lake will allow my little boat to run there that week. 272 with the red and black . We stay at Harbor Point. No name on the boat yet, still trying to decide. Littly Bitty or Corndude maybe it could be a good conversion subject over a cold one. Hope to see ya'll there.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:07 PM
Registered

Default Re: LOTO on the 15th

We'd love to join you, but we're not going to be down during that time. During the week, your 272 will be just fine. From 5 PM Friday to 4 PM Sunday, you'll just have to take it easy. It seems the average boat size on the lake creeps up each passing year. Last year, before we bought the 336, we took our 21' Malibu everywhere, and just had to be careful. Took it out once on the main channel on a Saturday this summer and I had to really pay attention to keep from stuffing the nose.
Old 07-04-2005, 08:19 AM
Registered

Thanks for the advice, know about the weekends, we usually go up the other direction then as there is less traffic. Hope to see you there anouther time. Named the boat. For-CORN-ula a little story goes with the name mostly just a old farmer from central IL.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Registered

know it will be bad on the weekend, but we can get around thru the week, we go slow when it is rough and have even plow around in a 24' but not much fun. thanks for the advice though.