Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Formula (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/formula-36/)
-   -   Cocktails anyone . . . (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/formula/148801-cocktails-anyone.html)

5PMSMWHR 01-08-2007 10:37 PM

Cocktails anyone . . .

Happy New Year Boys and Girls . . .

Anyone still up for an evening out at Ichiban as 3rd suggested?

Ya know I think that it has been almost 2 weeks since I have hosted a party and I just need to be a "HOOOOSTESS"!!!!!

Respectfully,
5PM-H

axapowell 01-09-2007 08:46 AM

Re: Cocktails anyone . . .

Sure...Pick the date. As long as it isn't the 26th or 27th of January, we're in!

Dave

ThirdBird 01-09-2007 11:09 AM

Hey Axa,
Nice avatar!! I recognize that spot, matter of fact, I think I'm in the background!!.

We're tied up on the weekend of the 20th. This comming weekend is booked also. Axa is booked for the 27/28th.

Soooo, I dunno, after that I guess.

5PMSMWHR 01-09-2007 11:20 AM

Sounds like we might be into the Upstate NY Bass Boat show timeframe. Maybe we change venues and possibly get a private room to hang out in at some restaraunt. I figure in that time frame we can get 12-16 people easy. Maybe Friday of boat show week. You'll all be on the hook for your own shrimp though. Thoughts? 3rd, you'll actually show this time, right?

5PMSMWHR 01-09-2007 11:24 AM

[QUOTE=ThirdBird;1987710]Hey Axa,
Nice avatar!! I recognize that spot, matter of fact, I think I'm in the background!!.

Where's the smooching Axa's a$$ smilie when you need it.

ThirdBird 01-10-2007 03:45 PM

[QUOTE=5PMSMWHR;1987731]

Originally Posted by ThirdBird (Post 1987710)
Hey Axa,

Where's the smooching Axa's a$$ smilie when you need it.

Nice, real nice! Give a guy a compliment and look what it gets ya.

As for showing up 5P, sure I'll be there. I just love gawking at float boats and lumbering cruisers. Speaking of lumbering cruisers, you working the show Ragged? I'll expect a martini or two on the bridge of one of those overpriced Bayliners!!:drink:

When is the pontoon boat show anyway?

5PMSMWHR 01-10-2007 04:05 PM

BassBoatarama is the 14th-18th of February

RaggedEdge 01-10-2007 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by ThirdBird (Post 1989256)
you working the show Ragged? I'll expect a martini or two on the bridge of one of those overpriced Bayliners!!:drink:

Yes, I will be there for sure, likely on the first day and thruout the entire show. We should plan a evening get together, needs to be after show hours. :drink: :drink: :drink:

We will only be serving Raytinis, maybe an occasional Fountini. (Fountinis are bourbon based, generally 8 year old or better) :cool:

RaggedEdge 01-10-2007 05:38 PM

[QUOTE=5PMSMWHR; Where's the smooching Axa's a$$ smilie when you need it.[/QUOTE]

Ah, the elusive a$$ smoocher, where o' where could he be?

Got Boat?.......... Got Cash? Got Time? Got No Excuse For Got No Boat!!!!!!!!

ThirdBird 01-10-2007 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge (Post 1989396)
We will only be serving Raytinis, maybe an occasional Fountini. (Fountinis are bourbon based, generally 8 year old or better) :cool:

Either one will be fine.:drink:

'Course, the "Fountini" probably comes in a smaller glass.:evilb: