Notices
Formula

292 prices

Old 08-27-2007, 11:09 AM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 292 prices

What should i expect for a 292 with blaze graphics, with 6.2s in it. Don't really know of any other options on the boat, and oh, it is a new 07.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It really depends on the options the boat has. The blaze graphics are a definate option, I might be wrong but I don't think the 292's had the blaze graphics as an option in 07, so your probably gonna see a price higher then normal because that's like a "special/custom option". Bimini top, captains call, fresh water flush, macerator/Y-valve, SmartCraft, trim indicators, docking lights, are all options that will increase the overall price of the boat depending on which one's it has. I'm quessing but being a brand new leftover with full 5 year warranty probably 148-150K, give or take a few grand. MagicFloat would be a better resource then I am. Talk to him, many OSO members go through him.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:05 PM
Registered

I agree - give Robert at Nelem's Marine a call (That's Magic's place) I spoke with him several weeks ago about the very same thing. He will shoot 100% straight with you.

RP
Old 08-27-2007, 01:46 PM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

The boat is an 07, 292, and definatly has the Blase graffics. I beleive just the graffics are a 15000.00 dollar option.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Registered

I think you are looking at the one at Bald Knob. I bought a Blaze 292 at the boat show in Feb and keep it in dry stack at Bald Knob. I traded in a 2005 292 that i had bought in 2006 so it's hard to tell what I paid with trade in. I believe that the boat has the same options as mine, making for a +180,000 boat. Just figure 20-25% off. Talk to Tim Janisch.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:06 AM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

What did your 05 look like? They have a used 05 in stock, with low hours. Did you have problems with the 05, or did you just have to have those new graphics? Also I have talked to Tim a few times already, I think he's tired of me not pulling the trigger on a new boat., but its a big decision. Now that you've had two 292's, whats your opinion. When the Chain opens I'll look for you, I'm driving a 25 Eliminator Daytona.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:56 AM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

fastmcars, was it you at the North Point launch ramp that had some bad luck?. A friend of mine was there with his older Formula, and said he talked to you. It sucks when your ready to have a great day boating and that kind of crap happens.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by LIMNATR
What did your 05 look like? They have a used 05 in stock, with low hours. Did you have problems with the 05, or did you just have to have those new graphics? Also I have talked to Tim a few times already, I think he's tired of me not pulling the trigger on a new boat., but its a big decision. Now that you've had two 292's, whats your opinion. When the Chain opens I'll look for you, I'm driving a 25 Eliminator Daytona.
I bought a 2002 292 from Bald Knob 2 years ago. I have talked with Tim a few times as well as Brigg. We bought ours from Mark Biasco when he was there. That guy was an ass. Had a few minor problems and had to keep calling and calling to get them taken care of. I think this has something to do with why he is no longer there.

Any way, our 292 had approx 280hrs on it when we bought it and I have 468 on it now. Only problems I have had were one sea pump was scored and kept trashing impellers and the fuel pick up tubes in the tank broke. Formula has awsome warranty and George and jaime in service are good peeps as well as mechanic Mike.

Our boat still runs like a raped ape every weekend. We will probably see you guys on the chain if it ever opens back up.
Ours has the red,blue and black stripe world champion grafics
Old 09-05-2007, 07:05 AM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

Yeah, it seems to me that the dealers up by me must all be independantly wealthy. I can't get Bald Knob to call me back on boats I've looked at there, and I can't get Mark Biasco from Munson to call me back on a used 292 they have either. When I initially talked to Mark, he told me he left Bald Knob because their service dept. sucked. I'll be lookin for ya on the chain.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

If you are looking for a clean used 292, a friend has one for sale now. I believe it is a 2003, has the 377 Scorpions with around 120 hrs, on an Eagle trailer. Fresh water only, lift kept in season and inside storage off season. Very fussy owner and the boat is in exelent condition. If this might be of interest let me know and I can get more specific info for you. Boat is in northern New York.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 09-05-2007 at 07:45 AM.

Quick Reply: 292 prices

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.