TIBBC "The Thread" again... >

TIBBC "The Thread" again...

Notices
Formula

TIBBC "The Thread" again...

Old 02-29-2008, 07:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That would be the extra vehicle as a result of the new policy on the company vehicle. I'd asked MV to keep his eyes open and he said the minute he saw it he knew it was the M&K ride. It is sweet, has every option available.
Attached Thumbnails TIBBC "The Thread" again...-05330.jpg  
Old 03-02-2008, 05:11 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by 5PMSMWHR
That would be the extra vehicle as a result of the new policy on the company vehicle. I'd asked MV to keep his eyes open and he said the minute he saw it he knew it was the M&K ride. It is sweet, has every option available.

Nice looking car 5P, this the replacement for the convertible?
Old 03-02-2008, 07:00 AM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

M & K are at Turning Stone to see Toby Keith this weekend...This is their "Gap Car".

New company policy at Kitty's work. Company use only for her company vehicle. 5PM wants to save fuel with the truck. You know that conversation with Rip and the HUGE savings on mileage and diesel fuel. You gotta drive many many years to get the real savings at $3.85 a gallon for diesel!

Dave

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Nice looking car 5P, this the replacement for the convertible?
Still their summer ride!
Old 03-02-2008, 07:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by axapowell
M & K are at Turning Stone to see Toby Keith this weekend...This is their "Gap Car".

New company policy at Kitty's work. Company use only for her company vehicle. 5PM wants to save fuel with the truck. You know that conversation with Rip and the HUGE savings on mileage and diesel fuel. You gotta drive many many years to get the real savings at $3.85 a gallon for diesel!

Dave

Still their summer ride!

Every one should have a "Gap" to fill with one like that. What vintage is the "Gap Filler"?

And the local Sunoco here in town is at $3.919 today. Seems the best way to experience the "HUGE" diesel advantage is to park the thing. Limits the economic impact to lost garage space, and the cost of cleaning products.

Speaking of the two, that's a rather lively insurance discussion they have going.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 03-02-2008 at 08:06 AM.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:01 AM
Registered

OSS gave us number 55 and we are working on a team name and logo, oh yea...and the boat! LOL

Here is a picture so far. Should have updates after the weekend. Dave

So, out of idle curiosity, did you become a financial participant in this deal? Or limit it to throttle man and consultant?
Old 03-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The car is an '05 Lexus ES330. We took it out to Turning Stone for the concert, a really sweet ride. Kitty's convertible is napping at the same place as the boat until April / May. Concert was great, started at 8 and didn't get over until midnight. Stayed at the Lodge and Sunday am Kitty went to the Spa and I went to the golf dome. Dave, ran into Bob Flanders there, he's doing well and gave us the open invite to come up and play sometime. As for our boy Wiley Coyote, spinning him up online has become so easy lately it's almost not a sport anymore.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 5PMSMWHR
The car is an '05 Lexus ES33, a really sweet ride.

As for our boy Wiley Coyote, spinning him up online has become so easy lately it's almost not a sport anymore.

Very nice ride, you need to fill in the particuliars. MV found it for you?

Just cause it's somewhat less than sporting would not be cause to give up the game. Think of it like golf, were you to get a hole-in-one would you quit and never play again? Or get right back in there and try for another?

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 03-02-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Just cause it's somewhat less than sporting would not be cause to give up the game. Think of it like golf, were you to get a hole-in-one would you quit and never play again? Or get right back in there and try for another?
Kinda like chasing down a 35 Formula......but never passing it.

Do ya just keep trying?

Dave
Old 03-05-2008, 08:06 AM
Registered

Kinda like chasing down a 35 Formula......but never passing it.

Do ya just keep trying?

Dave

Now I was informed a while back that this was a "brand specific forum", dedicated to the advancement of this particuliar brand and the associated "ownership experience", that I should refrain from comments not in keeping with that agenda. So................................................ ...

That in mind, I'm just buffin', waxin', and detailin' my new boat. Anticipating the approaching end of winter, the upcomming boating season, and a boat ride. I believe this will be the dawning of a new era in "pleasure boating",,,,,,,,,,,,,,, as we know it.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 03-05-2008 at 09:23 AM.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Where To
VIP Member

What happened to your insider info post?

Dave

Quick Reply: TIBBC "The Thread" again...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.