Axius. Anyone have it?

Notices
Formula

Axius. Anyone have it?

Old 06-30-2009, 06:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
I had the Axius updates applied last October. Everything has always worked perfect, even before the updates. They added the auto pilot in the fall and it has worked perfect. A couple weeks ago the local dealer was supposed to activate the skyhook. I have not been back down since that got activated, so hopefully it didn't screw anything up.

But up until now the system has worked perfectly. And personally I love the 350.
Good to hear your Axius is working. I was told that this activation of skyhook caused malfunctions with the trim guages. Let me know if you have this same problem.

The techs told me they were going to connect the skyhook to the Raymarine E80 system as well so the autopilot will work. I doubt I will ever use it but it sounds cool. I dont know why they didnt just connect it when they activated skyhook but I was told its just a wire that connects them together.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

3 computers on each engine requires fully charged batteries to function properly. If you have an Axius boat and weak batteries you will have problems. So just some advice to anyone with an Axius system to make sure your batteries are fully charged at all times.