To do or not to do? >

To do or not to do?

Notices
Formula

To do or not to do?

Old 11-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This whole thread WAS about speed, horsepower and keeping up with the guys you run with, not about what kind of boat do u think i should buy. Forgot u have one of those big 24ft i mean 29ft fountains, that can seat 6 and have cooler in the cockpit. Thats where Formula went wrong when they didnt make it so you could walk around the motors, cause thats where most people spend alot of time. Thanks for your thoughts.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Get Away
This whole thread WAS about speed, horsepower and keeping up with the guys you run with, not about what kind of boat do u think i should buy. Forgot u have one of those big 24ft i mean 29ft fountains, that can seat 6 and have cooler in the cockpit. Thats where Formula went wrong when they didnt make it so you could walk around the motors, cause thats where most people spend alot of time. Thanks for your thoughts.
You forgot the part about those guys needing to step up to twins so they can spend more money in fuel and you can keep up
Old 11-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Registered

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...16&id=39501741

Saved alot of gas that day. You done hi jacking yet.

Last edited by The Get Away; 11-03-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...16&id=39501741

Saved alot of gas that day. You done hi jacking yet.
The really cool thing is if you get a 24' oh I mean 29' Fountain you can idle everywhere you go at LOTO because they can run in the rough.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:19 PM
Registered

I would love to come down for the shoot out. Think someone told me that it was about 8-9 hrs. Heard the water was nasty and the water partol was pretty bad, but from all the videos ive seen, it looks like something id like to try atleast once.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I would love to come down for the shoot out. Think someone told me that it was about 8-9 hrs. Heard the water was nasty and the water partol was pretty bad, but from all the videos ive seen, it looks like something id like to try atleast once.
Its a party while watching a few boats race down the course. What do you mean by the water is nasty? Rough or dirty?
Old 11-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Registered

Dirty heard it was a nasty like sewage, and the same person said that the water patrol was bad.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dirty heard it was a nasty like sewage, and the same person said that the water patrol was bad.
I depends on the rainfall and if the upper dam is open. It is not the cleanest but when you see the boat traffic and homes on every inch of shorefront you can see why. In the ofseason you can see the bottom in about 5ft of water or more but in the summer maybe a foot. You cant beat the bars and activity that you can do by boat. If I were to come down for a good time I would pick a holiday weekend and just go to party cove!
Attached Thumbnails To do or not to do?-july4_party-cove.jpg