Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Formula
IMO......Formula may have a safety isssue with the hull/deck bonding. >

IMO......Formula may have a safety isssue with the hull/deck bonding.

Notices
Formula

IMO......Formula may have a safety isssue with the hull/deck bonding.

Old 08-07-2020, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 370ss500efi
I just found this thread and find it curious about water leaks. I have a 2004 370ss bought new. My cabin was getting wet in the under seat storage compartments in cabin when boat was in its first season. Trenton marine resealed the rub rail, not sure what product but think silicone, and havent noticed the problem in 9 years. I will be checking my Bond in the spring!!
ugh was crossing my fingers that wasn't in the ss's until i saw this post. have a new to me 2003 280 ss came home in some rough stuff last weekend and trying to keep the ride as best as possible for my 2 year old daughter and 6 month pregnant wife, had tabs and drives down to plow through the waves, got home and the bathroom was rather wet inside assumed it was the window seal leaking but guess i have to look into this...
Old 08-07-2020, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the info DoczDock! Will definitely keep an eye on that. Doesn't sound like a dealbreaker, but will try to get a price concession if the boat needs this repair.
Old 03-08-2021, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 39 Posts

Hi all, Decided to bring this back up, I'm seeing a boat here and there with this issue. Please use the info here as a help topic. I am now a 400SS owner and love formulas products. Just FYI. Thanks
Old 08-11-2023, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 39 Posts

Hi all. I'm getting a few PM's regarding this and I'm again bringing it forward. Thanks for your understanding..