419 Fastech....hmmm >

419 Fastech....hmmm

Notices
Formula

419 Fastech....hmmm

Old 01-21-2012, 11:54 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

LE this is a great plan ....I have posted in several threads talking about a great project and great setup ....The Staggered 419 is the bomb ....you idea of running the outside motors first is a good idea ....can't wait !!!! ....m
Old 01-21-2012, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RT930turbo
Bingo. But, it would be a pretty strait forward install.

Yes and with the "run bigger power in the two outside engines" idea and dumping the front motor there would be plenty space for the genny.

I'm on the fence between a 419 or 400SS

The red 419 would be awesome with 2 Merc 1100's.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 372 Likes on 250 Posts

I,d rather have 3 small bone stock engines than twin 1100's with special drives almost no one can service... I,m also looking seriously between 419, 370 ss or 400 ss,38 - 42 sonic... Last 99 419 I know of was from a member here, and I think it sold around high 50 low 60k...

I went to see this boat in august 2011. I was in vacation, left home by boat to go down to atlantic city with my 35-7. so, called and went to see boat at seller's house. Boat is mint. only thing wrong was not really the headliner on the top, but the tissus on both sides of the kind of division between the v berth and u shaped seat... gen and full canvas and silent choice are missing for me... sold my boat in august, still not decided on what to buy...

Even if we think 75 is a steal, I really don't think so, because of resale value because of triple in this economy, higher rates to insure triple, and simply the poor market right now with any toy...

shogreen has a 2000 42 sonic full equiped except gen, everybody say for 75k it is a lot of boat, but noone has bought it yet...I have a number in my head for this 419, but never made an offer...we can get a same year 400 ss for same price, wich I think is much better on resale... IMO
Old 01-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

here is a picture. you can also go the this link for much better pictures of this 419 !

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...stech-98497692
Old 01-21-2012, 06:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff32
I,d rather have 3 small bone stock engines than twin 1100's with special drives almost no one can service... I,m also looking seriously between 419, 370 ss or 400 ss,38 - 42 sonic... Last 99 419 I know of was from a member here, and I think it sold around high 50 low 60k...

I went to see this boat in august 2011. I was in vacation, left home by boat to go down to atlantic city with my 35-7. so, called and went to see boat at seller's house. Boat is mint. only thing wrong was not really the headliner on the top, but the tissus on both sides of the kind of division between the v berth and u shaped seat... gen and full canvas and silent choice are missing for me... sold my boat in august, still not decided on what to buy...

Even if we think 75 is a steal, I really don't think so, because of resale value because of triple in this economy, higher rates to insure triple, and simply the poor market right now with any toy...

shogreen has a 2000 42 sonic full equiped except gen, everybody say for 75k it is a lot of boat, but noone has bought it yet...I have a number in my head for this 419, but never made an offer...we can get a same year 400 ss for same price, wich I think is much better on resale... IMO

My thought on the 1100's is the drives should never be a problem like a Bravo on big boats.
Yes $75K doesn't sound bad but not a selling price obviously.
I have some reservations too. One is the engines previously run in brackish/salt and no closed cooling. Maybe they are fine but for how long? That is one thing that $75K doesn't work for me. My consideration buying it is a total repower and for that the $75K doesn't mean much.

Nice reference that you have put eye balls on it.
Price per foot it is not bad.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

cabin ''headliner'' problem
Attached Thumbnails 419 Fastech....hmmm-cabin-419.jpg  
Old 01-21-2012, 06:16 PM
Registered

cabin ''headliner'' problem
The ad here has been recently redone. It disappeared and now that the ad is back this exact pic is missing. Now I recognize another reservation I had on $75K.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by aquaforce
My thought on the 1100's is the drives should never be a problem like a Bravo on big boats.
Yes $75K doesn't sound bad but not a selling price obviously.
I have some reservations too. One is the engines previously run in brackish/salt and no closed cooling. Maybe they are fine but for how long? That is one thing that $75K doesn't work for me. My consideration buying it is a total repower and for that the $75K doesn't mean much.

Nice reference that you have put eye balls on it.
Price per foot it is not bad.
this boat was for sale 2 or 3 years ago in florida, and has been for sale there at least for 2 years back at that time... so salt is what the boat was used in, but really does not show a sign, except the props are not shiny and show very little but still, rust spots... could not see the interior of the engine, or exhaust for rust situation...

curiosity, what would be your buying number for this boat?

Last edited by jeff32; 01-21-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

this is the one that sold recently...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...-bad-deal.html
Old 01-21-2012, 06:33 PM
Registered

this boat was for sale 2 or 3 years ago in florida, and has been for sale there at least for 2 years back at that time... so salt is what the boat was used in, but really does not show a sign, except the props are not shiny and show very little but still, rust spots... could not see the interior of the engine, or exhaust for rust situation...

curiosity, what would be your buying number for this boat?

Yes, for sale for a long time and though it is nice it needs a lot of work for my satisfaction. I'm not opposed to making a great piece out of it but I would be tough on the price.

My thought is between 50 and 60 on the up side. Possibly less if it would work. I would start at 45.

It doesn't have the fiberglass grid system for one and I have not seen the windshield sticker, that I always get from Formula when I'm checking out one to buy, to know any other considerations like Kevlar so that is against the price to me. I don't consider the power worth more than selling but that is just me.

Last edited by aquaforce; 01-21-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.