Fastech dash redo with pics >

Fastech dash redo with pics

Notices
Formula

Fastech dash redo with pics

Old 01-30-2016, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Came across your post looking for ideas for my 312. Awesome job! Great layout and pick of design. Just like to know how has the new dash held up over past years? Do you still have your 312 fastech?
Old 05-23-2017, 07:17 PM
Registered

I know this post is a few years old, but I just purchased a '97 312 same dash. I really want to do the same thing you've done here. I don't think I'll go as far as the powder coating or steering wheel, but would love to know where you got the rest of the parts. This is beautiful I love it.
Thanks
Old 03-22-2021, 07:35 PM
Registered

Default 312 Fastech

I want to do the same thing as what you did. Can you show me the final pics and get me the contact info so I can get the same stuff you did. I have the same boat. Please and Thank you.

Originally Posted by paaka937
Well I couldn't resist posting this any longer. Decided to redo the dash of my 97 312 Fastech (probably against my better judgement) over the winter and have finally started to see the fruition of all the work. Bought the 312 last summer and it was in dire need of some TLC. The previous owners had left it out in the elements which caused the dash to fade and loose its shine. All the instrument panels had become weathered and off-color. Needless to say I knew I had a big project ahead of me but thought the re-do would be fun.
I decided to have the new dash panels made out of carbon fiber and go with Livorsi gauges. Had the dash repainted and am just now getting things put back together. Had the throttles powder coated and then glossed.
Below are some before, during, and now pics...still in the final stages of reassembly but should have it finished in about 2-3 weeks. Will post additional pics as I get things reassembled.
Enjoy