New to me Bird

Notices
Formula

New to me Bird

Old 05-03-2013, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 88242LS
wait you got a 357??? where have I been?
I have been shopping for a 382 but couldn't get what I wanted at the right price so I bought a 357 that matches my 242. Hopefully I will pick it up next week. I couldn't get the brakes done on my truck last week or I would be in Pittsburgh getting it now.

It is listed on boat trader in PA and that owner bought it out of W VA. You have a good track on a lot of birds... do you know something about this one?
Old 05-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by aquaforce
I have been shopping for a 382 but couldn't get what I wanted at the right price so I bought a 357 that matches my 242. Hopefully I will pick it up next week. I couldn't get the brakes done on my truck last week or I would be in Pittsburgh getting it now.

It is listed on boat trader in PA and that owner bought it out of W VA. You have a good track on a lot of birds... do you know something about this one?

Don't know much about it, but I do know its been for sale for as long as I can remember