Need trailer for 357 SR1, will trade my trailer built for 382 Fastech

Notices
Formula

Need trailer for 357 SR1, will trade my trailer built for 382 Fastech

Old 05-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Need trailer for 357 SR1, will trade my trailer built for 382 Fastech

I posted this in the transportation section too but since this trailer is specifically built for a 382 Fastech I thought it good to post it here too.
I bought a 357 SR1 which is a mono hull boat but it is sitting on this Eagle trailer built for a stepped hull 382. It would be easier to trade this stepped hull trailer for a mono hull trailer than it would be to cut the bunks down but if a deal doesn't work out I will modify it.

What I have to trade: 1997 Eagle triple axle 38' bunk trailer built for a stepped boat and specifically a 382 Fastech. Three 6K lbs axles with surge brakes on all. Aluminum wheels and all new tires. Steel trailer painted blue with fiberglass molded fenders. There are brackets welded on the front of the trailer for leveler bars and the bars are included with the trailer.

The trailer is in good condition and I want to trade for a comparable condition trailer for my mono hull 357.

Message or email me your offer if you are interested.
TIA
Old 06-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Well the deal is done. I swapped an Eagle for a Tow Master and now my boat is sitting on the trailer corectly and it is easy to load and unload normally. The PO told about difficulty getting the boat on the trailer and how the tow vehicle had to be in the water to make things work but that is not the case now. The right trailer is key.