Formula

So what's it take to sell this thing? My 303-SR-1

Old 06-06-2013, 04:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
No thats were you are wrong..
.not everything is a fire sale,,,some people dont need to sell and hold out for the reasonable educated buyer that know what he wants and is willing to pay for it..
I'm not wrong, I wheel and deal tons of things from cars to boats and everything inbetween and I know the market well.... once in a while you get someone with money and can buy/finance it, MOST cannot....

the market is all over the place, look around man.... I never said his boat is not worth it, or not nice, but the buyers market is way smaller then the sellers market right now, they just don't sell for good money very often, that's FACT

Way more boats for sale then buyers...
Old 06-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by boatnt
for once I agree with you,,
you are right some boats dont sell for blue book they sell for more than blue book..
Some do... some don't.....
Old 06-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The original posting and classified ad link dates back to 2009 . . .

Despite the emotion about what this boat may be worth, the fact that the boat has not sold for four years would indicate that nobody is going to pay what the asking price has been along the way.

It is a matter of what a seller thinks something is worth versus what prospective buyers think it is worth. When there is a meeting of the minds a sale happens. So far, that has not happened.

I believe that the boat will sell for $19,900 or thereabouts.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Right!!!

Originally Posted by tpenfield
the original posting and classified ad link dates back to 2009 . . .

Despite the emotion about what this boat may be worth, the fact that the boat has not sold for four years would indicate that nobody is going to pay what the asking price has been along the way.

It is a matter of what a seller thinks something is worth versus what prospective buyers think it is worth. When there is a meeting of the minds a sale happens. So far, that has not happened.

Old 06-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

that was the previous owner, but its easier the re documenting everything, plane and simple the boat is worth 27-29, to make it go quick 25ish, 19,900 is the upper end mint 272's which is no where near the boat the 303 is, personally the fact that this thread is 4 pages long says it all, hopefully a member hear is working with Artie,
Old 06-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

The buyer is a member here, and we have a "Handshake" over the phone. Boat is sold; and for very close to asking price. Since I dropped the price to 27k my phone has been non-stop. Apperntly that was the magic number...

Besides, I knew this would be a fun discussion
Old 06-06-2013, 04:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Congrats!

now stop at KI for a beer on the way to PIB
Old 06-06-2013, 04:56 PM
Registered

It might be a bit misleading / I'm lazy... the boat has changed hans since then, the thread just kind of became a living documentation of the boat. That's all. It has NOT been for sale (seriously anyway) until last week.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Force
Congrats!

now stop at KI for a beer on the way to PIB
Haha, we are usually there whenever you aren't! I'm sure we will catch you one of these days. We usually do a night at each, I'll come find ya! We met once a while ago when you had the Baja
Old 06-06-2013, 05:01 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by RT930turbo
Haha, we are usually there whenever you aren't! I'm sure we will catch you one of these days. We usually do a night at each, I'll come find ya! We met once a while ago when you had the Baja
I am there damn near EVERY Friday and Saturday nights, how can I miss ya?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.