Bolster Grab Bar

Notices
Formula

Bolster Grab Bar

Old 08-04-2013, 12:35 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Bolster Grab Bar

Anyone have a source for the rear Bolster Grab Bars in this pic?

[IMG][/IMG]

I have a pair of these same exact ( Red/Black color and everything) seats from a 292 SR-1 McLeod Bolster Seats in my Formula 255 Liberator from a 292 SR-1. I wnt to complete the install with these bars.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Bolster Grab Bar-bolster-bar.jpg  

Last edited by sprink58; 08-04-2013 at 12:45 AM.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:47 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Wish I could help. Not letting mine go. Lol. Maybe the one gordon is parting. I'm still trying to buy a switch panel off Gordon.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by I.C.U.Lookin
Wish I could help. Not letting mine go. Lol. Maybe the one gordon is parting. I'm still trying to buy a switch panel off Gordon.
I offered to buy the rear couch and hatch from Gordon's boat and never heard from him. I think he prefers to deal with locals.

I will attest to this: I have learned a lot about the workings of these seats recently...taking them apart to change the cables, buttons,etc.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:58 AM
Registered

I've been having trouble getting communication with him also. Just wierd because he's sent me stuff before. I actually already have the passenger side panels he let me borrow but since he's parting out I've tried to buy along with the trim switch panel and any panel around throttles. Some communication but very sparingly. Bizarre.

Mine are due to be rebuilt at some point soon. After I finish the bilge area. If it doesn't sell first. I'm asking too much for it on cl so I don't expect it to sell. Trying to finish upgrading my license.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by I.C.U.Lookin
I've been having trouble getting communication with him also. Just wierd because he's sent me stuff before. I actually already have the passenger side panels he let me borrow but since he's parting out I've tried to buy along with the trim switch panel and any panel around throttles. Some communication but very sparingly. Bizarre.

Mine are due to be rebuilt at some point soon. After I finish the bilge area. If it doesn't sell first. I'm asking too much for it on cl so I don't expect it to sell. Trying to finish upgrading my license.
Seems like all the good deals come at a bad time. Now that I am "Sack Deep" in finishing this 255, a 292 FasTech without power or drives has become available for a great price. With my power and drives that becomes an 80 MPH boat and my trailer will adapt with minor mods to carry it!! Oh well...so it goes!! LOL
Old 08-04-2013, 01:16 AM
Registered

Where is the 292? What year and price?
Old 08-05-2013, 02:02 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I`m trying to finish the deal with Gordon on the bolsters, just try to get a time down, headed up to Maine for a little salt water, water temp should be a refreshing 58*.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On a complete side note, every formula i have been inside, including mine with those grab bars have been loose. Is there a way to tighten them without tearing the bolster down?
Old 08-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I don`t have mine here right now but you should be able to reach them, my bolsters came out of a 272 and the bars I think my be a little big for my 242.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fischan
On a complete side note, every formula i have been inside, including mine with those grab bars have been loose. Is there a way to tighten them without tearing the bolster down?

Yeah just lay on your back...... reach inside and tighten them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.