Notices
Formula

F-330SS Bulkhead Replacement

Old 07-30-2014, 05:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 302
This was an excellent thread.

Not only is your work top notch, it was awesome that you took the time to post the pics and videos. Not many people would do that on a job that is already a ton of work.

Hope you have a great rest of the summer!
Thanks 302. I was a bit of work. . . . I had to do some similar work on my 242, so I was somewhat prepared. Of course, these things tend to go further than you think. The scope of this 'project' was about 3 times bigger than I originally thought. However, it is good to get the work done.

A some point, I plan on replacing the carpet in the cabin, which will give me the opportunity to check for moisture in the more forward portions of the hull.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My pictures on this thread got 'nuked' when Comcast stopped hosting personal websites (sorry ). The same sort of thing is happening with folks who use Photobucket, as their service offerings have changed.

If you are interested in seeing photos, etc., you can go to my thread on iBoats, as I was able to resurrect the pictures there.

Formula 330SS Bulkhead Replacement Page: 1 - iboats Boating Forums | 650283