Fountain to Formula possibly questions

Notices
Formula

Fountain to Formula possibly questions

Old 08-02-2016, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Splitdecision271
You mean like a swim ladder? On most Fastech models there is a compartment built into the swim platform which house a 3 step telescoping ladder. I also find it just as easy to step on tie bar on the outdrives and pull myself up using the grab handles . SR1s and some 1st gen fastech models had a fold out swim ladder mounted directly on the swim platform. I'm sure if you ask those who had them, many have stubbed a toe or 2 on them. The concealed swim ladder, to me at least along with the anchor locker, was one of the many reasons why I ended up going with my 292.

Yup. Fountain was the same way, step on tie bar use the handles. But looking for an actually ladder like that. Not going to make or break for me, but all goes into the decision making.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

You say about formula... "It's not million dollar custom boat rigging quality....but its pretty good and I've been happy with how my boat is built."
pretty good ? Its the best!
Old 08-03-2016, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by oconnor marine
You say about formula... "It's not million dollar custom boat rigging quality....but its pretty good and I've been happy with how my boat is built."
pretty good ? Its the best!
Not trying to flame you or Formula, but theres stuff whay higher than that out there. I can tell you even coming from fountain where they have gil exhaust, k planes just little things like that, that are better than formula.

Just trying to get an accurate picture here.

Bravo drives are pretty standard here, don't think id go alpha drives on a 29ft regardless. So no win to anybody short of high enders. Powerpacks seem to be all over the board.