Notices
Formula

Anyone know this bird!?!?!?!

Old 01-21-2021, 06:20 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by Smoke eater
I keep my boat in dry rack storage so the trailer isint a must for me. Until we wanna go on a trip and wanna travel and take it somewhere. So today I don’t need a trailer but at some point it’s in my future. I never looked at bots before with out a trailer but I was also pulling back and forth to the lake. Never considered one without a trailer before. I know I would want one but do I get a custom built brand new one that will just sit or do I try to find something used and let it sit. I know it’s my call to make. Just gotta do the research.
You'll figure it out. New can be expensive but then the trailer is made for your boat. Certainly can find a used one but you will have to spend money on it to make it right....
Old 01-21-2021, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Manning will hook you up with a nice trailer. 616 318 4217 M 616 784 2228 W. There not that far from where the boat is.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by kevlar382
Manning will hook you up with a nice trailer. 616 318 4217 M 616 784 2228 W. There not that far from where the boat is.
DO NOT order a trailer from Manning. I ordered one in August for our 382, supposed to be a 6-8 week build time, it has now been 5 months! Terrible communication. Supposedly still waiting on axles. Every other manufacturer has been able to keep to a 6-10 week schedule. If I didnt have to put down such a large deposit I would have canceled my order already.
Old 01-25-2021, 04:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1,231 Likes on 686 Posts

I love my Owens and Sons. It’s now twenty years old and they still support me with parts and advice. Top-notch, family run business.

Not taking away from Manning. Great trailers, but over here with the salt, the aluminum has been great. Also, if you’re questioning the towing capabilities of your truck, the aluminum is a coupon two/three thousand pounds lighter.
Old 01-25-2021, 04:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TomZ
I love my Owens and Sons. It’s now twenty years old and they still support me with parts and advice. Top-notch, family run business.

Not taking away from Manning. Great trailers, but over here with the salt, the aluminum has been great. Also, if you’re questioning the towing capabilities of your truck, the aluminum is a coupon two/three thousand pounds lighter.
Our Manning is going to be a welded aluminum trailer. They make steel and aluminum.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Barr Hopping
DO NOT order a trailer from Manning. I ordered one in August for our 382, supposed to be a 6-8 week build time, it has now been 5 months! Terrible communication. Supposedly still waiting on axles. Every other manufacturer has been able to keep to a 6-10 week schedule. If I didnt have to put down such a large deposit I would have canceled my order already.
I called manning 3 times last year and emailed them twice about building a trailer for my 292 Fastech. NEVER HEARD BACK FROM THEM! That pretty much made the decision for me to save my money and keep my current trailer.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Franks292
I called manning 3 times last year and emailed them twice about building a trailer for my 292 Fastech. NEVER HEARD BACK FROM THEM! That pretty much made the decision for me to save my money and keep my current trailer.
I definitely wished I would have went with a Myco. Oh well now.
Old 02-05-2021, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by kevlar382

I highly recommend you find something far safer and better than the manning junk. My manning trailer is pure junk, damaged the boat and doesn't fit the hull properly.
Old 02-05-2021, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Bought my 419 out of Michigan. That same broker had the listing for a while but was terrible to deal with. I contacted the owner of the boat and eventually bought from him.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 60 Likes on 45 Posts

Update: Guess the broker doesn’t wanna make the commission. I’ve left messages and emails and have heard nothing back. Shame that it’s like this but maybe that’s just a sign to move on. Anyone know of any others for sale. Looking for blue motors and preferably ac/heat and a generator

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.