Anyone know this bird!?!?!?!

Notices

Anyone know this bird!?!?!?!

Old 01-16-2021, 02:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 48 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Anyone know this bird!?!?!?!

So I've been back and forth on this boat for quite some time. Talked to the broker a few times and I'm still not sure. I was curious has anyone seen this boat in person or know this boat? Would save me a trip if its not worth it. If I were to pursue it farther I would look into going the whole survey route. Before any of that though I was curious if anyone had some insight on it. Thanks everyone

https://www.boattrader.com/boat/1999...stech-7572511/
Old 01-16-2021, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

[QUOTE=Smoke eater;4773525]So I've been back and forth on this boat for quite some time. Talked to the broker a few times and I'm still not sure. I was curious has anyone seen this boat in person or know this boat? Would save me a trip if its not worth it. If I were to pursue it farther I would look into going the whole survey route. Before any of that though I was curious if anyone had some insight on it. Thanks everyone
Not trying to stir the pot but I wouldnt buy a go-fast that sits in the water all the time like that... no pics of drives or bottom of the hull. Thats a BIG red flag for me.
Old 01-17-2021, 11:48 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 136 Likes on 98 Posts

That was my first thought as well.
Old 01-17-2021, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have seen that boat sitting in the water at that marina. The broker is good my father in law used them to sell two boats. The boat is probably on blocks at that marina and I bet the broker will go take more pics if you ask.
Old 01-20-2021, 12:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by emspjay View Post
I have seen that boat sitting in the water at that marina. The broker is good my father in law used them to sell two boats. The boat is probably on blocks at that marina and I bet the broker will go take more pics if you ask.
So at this time its in the brokers court. I reached out to him and waiting for his response. Hopefully it'll be possible to do most everything virtual and when I'm at the final stages I could go there for the final steps of purchase if it gets to that point.
Old 01-20-2021, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

lmk what it goes for, just curious.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 129 Likes on 69 Posts

GLWP....hope you get your dream boat.

Chris
Old 01-20-2021, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

So has anyone bought a boat without a trailer before and it not be on the same body of water that your on currently? Just trying to plan ahead. and think about things before I get ahead of myself
Old 01-20-2021, 07:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 129 Likes on 69 Posts

Smoke, if this is the boat you want, then make some calls to your local trailer dealers or any of the big dog trailer manufacturers and figure a plan for getting yourself a nice trailer. If you do not need a trailer then just hire a reputable transport company to bring your boat home. The trailer is the easy part just due your diligence finding the right trailer without over paying for it. The trailer is just a means to move the boat safely.

Chris
The following users liked this post:
sonicss42 (01-20-2021)
Old 01-20-2021, 08:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by badmonkey View Post
Smoke, if this is the boat you want, then make some calls to your local trailer dealers or any of the big dog trailer manufacturers and figure a plan for getting yourself a nice trailer. If you do not need a trailer then just hire a reputable transport company to bring your boat home. The trailer is the easy part just due your diligence finding the right trailer without over paying for it. The trailer is just a means to move the boat safely.

Chris

I keep my boat in dry rack storage so the trailer isint a must for me. Until we wanna go on a trip and wanna travel and take it somewhere. So today I donít need a trailer but at some point itís in my future. I never looked at bots before with out a trailer but I was also pulling back and forth to the lake. Never considered one without a trailer before. I know I would want one but do I get a custom built brand new one that will just sit or do I try to find something used and let it sit. I know itís my call to make. Just gotta do the research.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.