1989 272sr1 kicker speaker fitment >

1989 272sr1 kicker speaker fitment

Notices

1989 272sr1 kicker speaker fitment

Old 02-27-2021, 04:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1989 272sr1 kicker speaker fitment

Im looking at putting 8 kicker speakers in my 89 in the same location as the factory ones under the back seat. My boat is all wrapped up right now. Can anyone confirm for me that an 8 speaker will fit? Or just measure theirs from the floor to the seat? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Old 03-01-2021, 04:46 PM
Registered

Received 59 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Jsamp2130 View Post
Im looking at putting 8 kicker speakers in my 89 in the same location as the factory ones under the back seat. My boat is all wrapped up right now. Can anyone confirm for me that an 8 speaker will fit? Or just measure theirs from the floor to the seat? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Hey buddy, I have done a 10" subwoofer in my 292 SR1 which has the same cockpit. I have 8" and 6.5" under my bench in my 357 SR1. You should be good, just watch the raised portion of the floor near the center section when you cut the hole. It is under the bench set behind the vertical wall.