Formula Dash Panels

Notices
Formula

Formula Dash Panels

Old 11-18-2014, 08:46 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had Innotech in St. Louis make mine, they did a great job on the carbon fiber, talk to Steve, just google them.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:18 PM
Registered

I just had Steve at innotech make all new dash panels. He did a great job. My new gauges just shipped out. Once I get everything installed I will post a pic. I'm looking for some billet throttle controls now. Know anywhere that has deals?
Old 11-25-2014, 08:41 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Give Bill at Diamond performance a call. He will hook you up!!
Old 12-13-2014, 12:16 PM
Registered

[ATTACH=CONFIG]534239[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]534239[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Formula Dash Panels-image.jpg  
Old 12-13-2014, 12:19 PM
Registered

It's getting there. Going to pick up gps today and start mounting this week. Anyone have input on garmin gps echo map 50s?
Old 01-16-2015, 05:01 AM
Registered

Default Dash Panels for 353 blank or cut. Or any model

Guys, For all of you looking for dash panels I found a guy that can do the whole job. Layout the panel cut all the holes and completed with power cote color of you choice. He matched my white dash and texture. I had him lay out my 353 dash using an Garmin ECHOmap 70s. So if you have a 353 and want an in dash 7" GPS he already has the program in his CNC machine assuming you like the layout i chose. He is on Facebook "Custom Powder Kote" or his e-mail is [email protected]. Pricing is lets just say cheap compared to what us guys are use to paying. If you are interested in pictures you can PM me as i do not have privileges to post pictures here.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:22 AM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by f272v4
Guys, For all of you looking for dash panels I found a guy that can do the whole job. Layout the panel cut all the holes and completed with power cote color of you choice. He matched my white dash and texture. I had him lay out my 353 dash using an Garmin ECHOmap 70s. So if you have a 353 and want an in dash 7" GPS he already has the program in his CNC machine assuming you like the layout i chose. He is on Facebook "Custom Powder Kote" or his e-mail is [email protected]. Pricing is lets just say cheap compared to what us guys are use to paying. If you are interested in pictures you can PM me as i do not have privileges to post pictures here.

If all I wanted was a powered panel, I have a pocket full of "cheap" machine shops here too that could do,the job.

Innotech is 1st Class not coach. Real laminated carbon fiber with screened graphics. Do it your way and then compare the end product. I'll save you money by saying it won't be the same, but hey, it's your boat!

Dave
Old 01-16-2015, 09:43 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Dave is absolutely correct...You can look at the dash on Chillin' and see what Dave is saying is true...[ATTACH=CONFIG]535752[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Formula Dash Panels-img_1544.jpg  
Old 01-16-2015, 10:26 AM
Registered

Default dash

Originally Posted by axapowell
If all I wanted was a powered panel, I have a pocket full of "cheap" machine shops here too that could do,the job.

Innotech is 1st Class not coach. Real laminated carbon fiber with screened graphics. Do it your way and then compare the end product. I'll save you money by saying it won't be the same, but hey, it's your boat!

Dave
Dave,
Just curious what first class costs?
Old 01-16-2015, 10:37 AM
Registered

Dave,
Sorry didn't mean to step on your toes! In all due respect I would not want to install your Carbon Fiber with Screened graphics on my boat. I want my dash to look as "stock" or original as Formula built it. I have a very close color match and texture as original. I just wanted to have an updated touch Screen GPS. I also had a hole in the middle from an OLD GPS that Formula Installed so I had to have a new panel made and I am very happy on how it turned out. It was also a bonus i didn't have to shell out a bunch of money to do it. I was just trying to be helpful to guys looking for a original blank or modified dash panel ..... That's all.
Jeff

Quick Reply: Formula Dash Panels

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.