Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Fountain interior >

Fountain interior

Notices

Fountain interior

Old 11-05-2011, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Almost everything on the Fountain was made in house. If you call ask for Brian. Prices are very fair,
Old 11-05-2011, 07:30 AM
Registered

I tried to order skins the other day from Fountain and I was told there is no one there that can make them. If and when everyone comes back to work they could do them then. Apparently it's all up to the courts now.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Spinletto
I tried to order skins the other day from Fountain and I was told there is no one there that can make them. If and when everyone comes back to work they could do them then. Apparently it's all up to the courts now.
That's crazy, I just spoke with a woman there less three weeks ago and she was ready to ship them out! I hope everything gets resolved in a manner that doesn't hurt the consumers.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:06 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i talked to fountain about 3 weeks ago and they said it be about 2100 to get the hatch skins for a 38. i wanted the ones that say 38 just in white. a little expensive i think
Old 11-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

call 419-562-1989 xt innovations bucryrus ohio , ask for dave , this is his cell . they did my whole 35 lightning is is great. ask for pics , better yet look at there website . I had mine done all stock but they can do anything you desire . it looks all factory . you are closer than me. Tim
Old 11-07-2011, 07:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
When I looked into this a few yrs ago, any savings by having a local trim shop do the work will be ate up in the time it will take them to dissassemble each peice to make a pattern, where as Fountain alrready has the patterns. Plus they fit perfect.
do it over the winter
Old 11-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by prostockcat
i talked to fountain about 3 weeks ago and they said it be about 2100 to get the hatch skins for a 38. i wanted the ones that say 38 just in white. a little expensive i think
thats whats Fountain quoted me also for my 42, all white with just the logo... that was about a month or so ago, McLeod was $1800 XT was $1500 & my local guy, who does great work quoted me $800 -$1000, guess who got the job?
Old 11-09-2011, 06:57 AM
Registered

Check junk yards and also post something in the wanted section here. There are always guys with new boats ditching skins and people that dont like what they have. Personally I couldnt pay fountain prices and would look for every other option. But I guess if you got the money,
Old 11-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Real Fast Marine

We will be happy to assist anyone needing skins. While we do not have the patterns we can still produce the skins and in every case we have an improved design and materials....especially for seat bottoms....right now we have a completely redesigned cockpit interior for Fountain sportboats with the first production version nearing completion....the bolster has been improved structurally with a smaller footprint and improved cosmetics.....We can take any design and incorporate it into the engine hatch...Good luck with Fountain and know that we are here if you need us.

Old 11-10-2011, 08:53 PM
BRT
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm interested in seeing the new bolsters. I thought that the latest version (Post '06?) were far and away better than the versions that preceded it. Which were much nicer than the one in my 10 meter.

Quick Reply: Fountain interior

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.