Fountain interior >

Fountain interior

Notices

Fountain interior

Old 11-16-2011, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Real Fast Marine
We will be happy to assist anyone needing skins. While we do not have the patterns we can still produce the skins and in every case we have an improved design and materials....especially for seat bottoms....right now we have a completely redesigned cockpit interior for Fountain sportboats with the first production version nearing completion....the bolster has been improved structurally with a smaller footprint and improved cosmetics.....We can take any design and incorporate it into the engine hatch...Good luck with Fountain and know that we are here if you need us.
Thanks and I would like to point something out. As much as OEM parts are usually the better fit and quality but NOT always. Sometime companies that all they do is say make seat covers or make carpet or whatever can and are better and cheaper than what the OEM stuff is. They do it more thus have cheaper processing methods get raw material cheaper and have more experts doing it.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tim brown
call 419-562-1989 xt innovations bucryrus ohio , ask for dave , this is his cell . they did my whole 35 lightning is is great. ask for pics , better yet look at there website . I had mine done all stock but they can do anything you desire . it looks all factory . you are closer than me. Tim
just got my hatch skins back from XT, they did an excellent job, I would highly recommend them for interior work
Attached Thumbnails Fountain interior-photo-6-.jpg  
Old 04-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it looks really good . they do great work . I get comlements all the time on mine , they think it is factory but I corect them and tell them that xt did the good work . Tim