No more 27??? >

No more 27???

Notices

No more 27???

Old 10-19-2006, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default No more 27???

Was on the website today and noticed the 27 has disappeared from the lineup. Any insight as to why??? Thought it was a great starter boat.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 429 Likes on 206 Posts
Default Re: No more 27???

Lack of sales and more demand for the bigger boats. If there is such a thing as a "starter boat" in the Fountain range, I guess the 29 is the place to start. The 29 has much more going for it in a single engine boat compared to the 27.
Old 10-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UNSANE
Was on the website today and noticed the 27 has disappeared from the lineup. Any insight as to why??? Thought it was a great starter boat.

I suspect that my son and I have one of the last 27's made with a 525. It is an 07, which we took delivery in August. (hull number 27-189) It is a fantastic boat for the smaller lakes up here in Ontario. Tops is 81gps but conditions have to be perfect for that.

Yea I was a little disappointed to see it gone as well, but it was no brainer with all the big water that most of the Foutain's owners run in.

This boat replaces our 01-27 with the 500 so I guess the next Fountain will have to be bigger...no choice!! Still a great boat for the right area.

Dry Martini
Old 10-28-2006, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

undefined
Originally Posted by UNSANE
I suspect that my son and I have one of the last 27's made with a 525. It is an 07, which we took delivery in August. (hull number 27-189) It is a fantastic boat for the smaller lakes up here in Ontario. Tops is 81gps but conditions have to be perfect for that.

Yea I was a little disappointed to see it gone as well, but it was no brainer with all the big water that most of the Foutain's owners run in.

This boat replaces our 01-27 with the 500 so I guess the next Fountain will have to be bigger...no choice!! Still a great boat for the right area.

Dry Martini