I fit in the new 35! >

I fit in the new 35!

Notices

I fit in the new 35!

Old 02-17-2007, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default I fit in the new 35!

I went to the Miami show on Firday and got in the new 35 with staggered engines. I fit really well behind the helm. I was really worried about that because I am thinking of selling my 38TE CC and might go back to a performance boat...not totally sure just yet though.

Fountain did a great job on the new 35. My wife and I were really impressed with the fit and finish and styling of the boat. 105mph for $250K seems to be pretty good. The 496 93mph boat sells for $210k I think. I crawled all over the boat and Wyatt was in the boat answering anyones questions. Wyatt if you read this I'm sorry I stepped on your foot with my prosthetic leg! I can't feel anything or were it is stepping but I know that had to hurt!

Last edited by FeverMike; 02-17-2007 at 08:10 AM.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What did you think about cockpit space and the new cabin? I haven't had a chance to see one in person yet. I really think being able to run 90 with a pair of 496's is a great way to go. Now I just have to convince the "admiral"
Old 02-17-2007, 08:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FeverMike
I went to the Miami show on Firday and got in the new 35 with staggered engines. I fit really well behind the helm. I was really worried about that because I am thinking of selling my 38TE CC and might go back to a performance boat...not totally sure just yet though.

Fountain did a great job on the new 35. My wife and I were really impressed with the fit and finish and styling of the boat. 105mph for $250K seems to be pretty good. The 496 93mph boat sells for $210k I think. I crawled all over the boat and Wyatt was in the boat answering anyones questions. Wyatt if you read this I'm sorry I stepped on your foot with my prosthetic leg! I can't feel anything or were it is stepping but I know that had to hurt!

I can't believe you fit you big wooden dummy!!

Now Wyatt's gonna raise the price of your new boat
Old 02-17-2007, 08:43 AM
Registered

FeverMike,

How is the room at the helm compared too an older 35 L? Did you fit fine?

I went to the St Louis show last weekend and they had the side by side set up so I could not compare it to the typical 35 L.

itilldo
Old 02-17-2007, 09:10 AM
Platinum Member

" I am thinking of selling my 38TE CC "

What is a 38 TE CC???
Old 02-17-2007, 09:14 AM
Registered

I am 6'5" tall and I fit fine. I could use maybe 1 or 2"'s more leg room but I do fit good and safe and can brace my self in the seat sitting or stand and drive. Someone that is 5'10-6'3" will fit perfect.

Nice engine room with nice rigging and fender holders. With staggered engines it is easy to get in the bildge to change spark plugs, hook up the hose to flush the engines and clean the engines.

The boat is nice and deep and you feel safe and protected. Excellent new seats, super thick padded and very heavy grade vinyl, extra stout hardware and grab handles well placed. The boat feels extra solid like it was carved out of a solid chunk of fiberglass I noticed while walking around on it. The cabin is really nice and a lot of ideas were taken from there cruiser line. My wife is 4'11's and she could stand in the cabin with about and 1" or so more head room. I sat in the rear seat behind a bolster and had plenty of leg room...remember I am 6'5" tall too! The cockpit of the 42 seemed just a tad bigger so Fountain did there home work perfectly on the new 35.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dkahnjob
" I am thinking of selling my 38TE CC "

What is a 38 TE CC???
This!

Last edited by FeverMike; 10-30-2008 at 11:29 PM.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Downtown42

I can't believe you fit you big wooden dummy!!

Now Wyatt's gonna raise the price of your new boat
Oh man, I stepped right down on his bare foot with my prosthetic leg/hard carbon fiber foot! My wife said Wyatt winced with pain and looked right at her. I guess he did not want to offend me and just reach down and move my prosthetic leg. My wife smaked me and told me Hey you are stepping on his foot...move it! I would not have been offended and feel bad I stepped on him. I know it had to really hurt! I can't feel what it steps on obviously. So Wyatt, I am really sorry about that...it's cool to laugh about it, don't be shy...I can't be offended about my leg.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:28 AM
Registered

that's funny!!! Wyatt is a good guy. I see him in Chicago 2 times a year, he is always quiet and just hangs out. I'll remember to mention your story.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Good deal FeverMike

Quick Reply: I fit in the new 35!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.