Old 08-31-2007, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fanatic>>>> U DA MAN, well put
Old 08-31-2007, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fanatic
I once dated this beautiful Penthouse pet, long legs, great bust, tan blonde but I decided I wanted to change, for ride...More cushion, more thickness. I needed a stronger woman so now I date this big fat strong pig...Besides everytime I went to the high profile clubs there were nothing but hot women. Now I stand out with the fat pig, which I feel safer around. There is something to be said about originality.
I knew I had good taste in women and boats. I just never knew why. Now I know. Got them both. Glad I didn't date the pig just looked at her and picked the Pet.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not the case my friend. NAS Miramar was just that, a NAVAL AIR STATION, been there many times, it was sometimes referred to as "Fightertown" but never "Top Gun". Top Gun was the name given to Figter Weapons School by a one of the originators of the school, a close friend named Dan "Hollywood" Peterson in the late 60's.

http://www.geocities.com/merlin_topg...gunschool.html
Yes I know all that just tried to wrap the offtopic up in short.
Top Gun is just a 6 week course held at Miramar for the US Navy Elite 6 times a year (?).
I once tried for the FAF myself but my vision wasnīt up to par to be in a fighter.
My utmost and childish dream still is that I wouldīve become a fighterpilot..at least we have some (red) targets available real close...

I like the older boats as well but just like cars, time marches on and so does the technology which equates to speed, handling etc.
Handling is not = speed..not in a Fountain at least IMO. the ride could be smoother but Iīm impressed by the speed they attain not how they treat you in rough water.
And nothing equals a stout bigblock in a car either myfriend.
Just recently I had a Ferrari 360spider available... what a notwithsaying sterile piece of..well nothing.
It didnīt turn on any bells and whistles and despite how sofisticated, I īd take my 61 Corvette any day over it for itīs fun factor or my other toys that will give that italian whining crap a run for itīs money, like the 70 SS396 Elky in the 1320 ( no itīs not stock just looks like it if you look fast ..) ;-)
And lets not forget a (ragtop) BB Vette with a stick shift... only a Ferrari Daytona (Spider) will equal it but no new Ferrari IMO.

Check the racing stats in the 90's, Reggie was taking names and cleaning house back then as well.
So What did Predator do 2006 ?

In fact Reggie did team up with Fabio Buzzi for a while...and that happened to happen in the early 90īs ?
So was the case for Aronow too...do you think he came up with the at the time fast hulls/bottoms ?
He had help from everyone starting from Jim Wynne etc.
But Don was the First and the loudest so he Is the one and only King of offshore powerboats and deserves his glory even this day.

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 08-31-2007 at 01:18 PM.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:23 PM
Registered

I once dated this beautiful Penthouse pet, long legs, great bust, tan blonde but I lost her for a rich, good looking guy
Just had to tell the truth...
And donīt you start to tell me that Iīm not accustomed to see beatiful women around here...

*A Playboy playmate once went unnoticed for me at a nightclub as she is just one blonde of many over here (if sheīd had her violin with her then Iīd recognized her better for sure).
Old 08-31-2007, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
Handling is not = speed..not in a Fountain at least IMO. the ride could be smoother but Iīm impressed by the speed they attain not how they treat you in rough water.
They handle just fine, speed alone doesn't win races.

And nothing equals a stout bigblock in a car either myfriend.
Just recently I had a Ferrari 360spider available... what a notwithsaying sterile piece of..well nothing.
It didnīt turn on any bells and whistles and despite how sofisticated, I īd take my 61 Corvette any day over it for itīs fun factor or my other toys that will give that italian whining crap a run for itīs money, like the 70 SS396 Elky in the 1320 ( no itīs not stock just looks like it if you look fast ..) ;-)
The Ferrari will suck the paint off the out dated 61 vette around a track where handling, braking and all around performace matters. It will also run away from a 61 vette in a straight line. Matter of fact a Ferrari 360 will run away from any 60's or 70's muscle car in a straight line in the 1/4 including a 396 ss. (Stock for stock, you want to modify? We can modify the Ferrari as well.

And lets not forget a (ragtop) BB Vette with a stick shift... only a Ferrari Daytona (Spider) will equal it but no new Ferrari IMO.
A Ferrari Enzo will kill it, not even a race, so will a 430.

So What did Predator do 2006 ?
In fact Reggie did team up with Fabio Buzzi for a while...and that happened to happen in the early 90īs ?
So was the case for Aronow too...do you think he came up with the at the time fast hulls/bottoms ?
He had help from everyone starting from Jim Wynne etc.
But Don was the First and the loudest so he Is the one and only King of offshore powerboats and deserves his glory even this day.
Actually Reggie did come up with the fast hulls at the time. The staff he has and the R@D guys are second to none. Just because Reggie or Don decided to hook up with someone doesn't mean they didn't do the majority of the work.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:06 PM
Registered

Just had to tell the truth...
And donīt you start to tell me that Iīm not accustomed to see beatiful women around here...
But that isn't the truth you typed..it is just a fabrication, something you wished were true...
I understand though as we all can't live in the greatest, richest and most powerful country in the world so you must dream...

*A Playboy playmate once went unnoticed for me at a nightclub as she is just one blonde of many over here (if sheīd had her violin with her then Iīd recognized her better for sure).
Yes I'm sure Finland :
Finland has a total population of 5.3 million
has more blondes than a country such as America with over 300 million people.

One of our states has more blondes than your entire counry. Hell I bet one of our nightclubs does!

Where is Playboy and the Playboy mansion anyway? Hint: It sure isn't Finland.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:17 AM
Registered

They handle just fine, speed alone doesn't win races.

The Ferrari will suck the paint off the out dated 61 vette around a track where handling, braking and all around performace matters. It will also run away from a 61 vette in a straight line. Matter of fact a Ferrari 360 will run away from any 60's or 70's muscle car in a straight line in the 1/4 including a 396 ss. (Stock for stock, you want to modify? We can modify the Ferrari as well.
But a Ferrari canīt bury as fast in rubber smoke my Vette as I do a Ferrari with it ( and melt the paint of one)..as their traction control will kick in HAHAAAAAA.....Gotcha.
I donīt care if a Ferrari outruns my Vette which it doesnīt in a near future.
Now you know a 1970 LT-1 isnīt supposed to sit in a 61 engine bay and regarding strip times it ainīt gonna happen even with a 360 challenge and hasnīt although one has had the chance to try but denied of the chance.
Hint I has to be a low 12 second car which is more than enough for a ragtop unless U have rollbars on your ragtop which I have to have If I hit the strip and do have.

What comes to modification..which one has more aftermarket parts, A SBC/BBC Chevy or a Ferrari anything???
Fact is Ferraris are nearly impossible to modify and therefore useless in my eyes and I have a rolling road Dyno for that purpose.

Besides Iīd still have way more fun In a Corvette just as it sounds like a real car not like a sewingmachine while idling and running with the traffic in general and lack of GRUNT!
Believe me or not the sound of a Ferrari unless a old V12 drives you NUTS!
Lamborghini or Porsche on the other hand is a whole different ballgame.
Now what displacement does your boat posess ???

Hopefully youīll get it someday but I doubt it if youīre as old as your fiends or those you wish are... might be your instructor but not your friend ?

Regarding track times Iīve seen more slow Ferrari drivers/owners that I can think of and the times theyīve come up with Iīve Wasted personally with a 4door sedan on the same track.
Including a Ferrari F40 with a careful owner.
Ok it was homologation version but still and yes an (Italian) 4 door not a M3.

Remember Rick and his Dad (Moroso) races/ed a 1961 Corvette since the 60īs... mighty fast one too..

A Ferrari Enzo will kill it, not even a race, so will a 430.
What Iīve witnessed and heard a driver in an Enzo is most likely to kill oneself before threatening any old Vette or complete a lap even...and thats the SAD thruth about Ferrari owners in General and why they buy one...
I buy my toys to keep MY grin on my face.

Actually Reggie did come up with the fast hulls at the time. The staff he has and the R@D guys are second to none. Just because Reggie or Don decided to hook up with someone doesn't mean they didn't do the majority of the work.
No lets not assume they got tips from someone... by looking or getting told how itīs done and you believe Reggie did all that by himself.
No, he just TOOK the credit for it, but did he earn it is a question here to argue ;-)

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 09-01-2007 at 09:06 AM.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Registered

But that isn't the truth you typed..it is just a fabrication, something you wished were true...
I understand though as we all can't live in the greatest, richest and most powerful country in the world so you must dream...
Something which is true is just what I wrote.
The Playmate in question was Linda Brava.
She was also on the Centerfold of April 1998 issue.
Also might add that Iīve seen way before (1989) in the backroom of a nightclub another (brunette) in her bare lingerie another Centerfold AND Playmate of the month (1988 december) .I was coming to work and she was preparing for her show.
http://gossip.babeleweb.net/kata_karkkainen_sc_1386.htm

If that hasnīt happened ever to you you live in a too big country

Donīt get that richest and most powerful card...as itīs total crap unless youīre a Russian.
They can at their will destroy the whole economy of the world by just letting out all their natural resources they posess.
But they happen to be too intelligent to do that.
Remember Zora Arkus Duntow was a Russian just like Don Aronow.

Yes I'm sure Finland : has more blondes than a country such as America with over 300 million people.
Not again the masses propaganda...you start to sound like a Russian.
Surely you got people but they ainīt blond ... that Iīve witnessed myself even, And Iīm glad Europe ainīt the melting pot of all the races.
Oh Iīve dated US blondes too. Happened to be one of the best looking in that small high school too way back and with a german lineage.
But one of my alltime favourite women regarding Beauty is Pam Grier and Sophia Loren...just look at them in their prime.

Enough of this offtopic.
Now I understand Reggies promotion hits the nail on some people...

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 09-01-2007 at 09:15 AM.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow...what the fukc are we even talking about?
Old 09-03-2007, 12:45 PM
Registered

But a Ferrari canīt bury as fast in rubber smoke my Vette as I do a Ferrari with it ( and melt the paint of one)..as their traction control will kick in HAHAAAAAA.....Gotcha.
I donīt care if a Ferrari outruns my Vette which it doesnīt in a near future.
Now you know a 1970 LT-1 isnīt supposed to sit in a 61 engine bay and regarding strip times it ainīt gonna happen even with a 360 challenge and hasnīt although one has had the chance to try but denied of the chance.
Hint I has to be a low 12 second car which is more than enough for a ragtop unless U have rollbars on your ragtop which I have to have If I hit the strip and do have.
Mid 12's? Bolt on Honda's run mid 12's nowdays. The F430 is an 11 second car. The Enzo is very low 11 second car that traps almost 135mph. The new 630 is also a low 11 second car...They can also handle, brake and corner. The 61 vette is archaic, it's not even in the same ballpark as a modern day Ferrari. You have got to be kidding me?

What comes to modification..which one has more aftermarket parts, A SBC/BBC Chevy or a Ferrari anything???
Fact is Ferraris are nearly impossible to modify and therefore useless in my eyes and I have a rolling road Dyno for that purpose.
Ferrari's don't need to be modified, they are already fast enough unlike a 61 vette that wil get smoked at a light by a mini van.

Ferrari imposible to modify? They are modified all the time! Novitec makes 600 and 700 hp cars. Canepa Motorsports can do anything you want. There are tuner shops all over that modify them.

Besides Iīd still have way more fun In a Corvette just as it sounds like a real car not like a sewingmachine while idling and running with the traffic in general and lack of GRUNT!
Believe me or not the sound of a Ferrari unless a old V12 drives you NUTS!
Lamborghini or Porsche on the other hand is a whole different ballgame..
I've owned plenty of old school muscle cars. They are what they are old school and I can appreciate them for that but they aren't fast, they don't handle and they can't brake.
Ferrari's sound fantastic, nothing better including the V8's and I was just here, the number rated concourso in the world.

http://www.concorso.com/

Hopefully youīll get it someday but I doubt it if youīre as old as your fiends or those you wish are... might be your instructor but not your friend ?
Hopefully I'll get what? That an old 61 vette can't compete with todays cars? Throwing an LT1 will somehow make 60's technology comprable to a new Enzo? F430? Funny stuff. Not an instructor he was a family friend. I come from a family of Naval Aviators.

What Iīve witnessed and heard a driver in an Enzo is most likely to kill oneself before threatening any old Vette or complete a lap even...and thats the SAD thruth about Ferrari owners in General and why they buy one...
I buy my toys to keep MY grin on my face.
Silly opinion. Tell it to Ivan Lendle who drives his 800 rwhp F40 on tracks all around the US. He is also a multi champion Lemans winner. Tell it to the guys who own Shelton Ferrari who campaign a couple cars. In this country we have a huge Ferrari following and we race our cars.

http://www.autotrend.com/8941.html

You need to come out to a real race track like Leguna Seca.

No lets not assume they got tips from someone... by looking or getting told how itīs done and you believe Reggie did all that by himself.
No, he just TOOK the credit for it, but did he earn it is a question here to argue ;-)
Reggie continually refines his hulls and he uses all his resources to do so. That includes engineers, R@D and lessons he learns from racing. If it's so easy why doesn't everybody do it?

Quick Reply: New Fountain ad in Powerboat!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.