Port Side Windshield Needed for 32 Fever >

Port Side Windshield Needed for 32 Fever

Notices

Port Side Windshield Needed for 32 Fever

Old 07-19-2009, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Port Side Windshield Needed for 32 Fever

I broke my port side windshield panel on my 1997 32 fever yesterday. If anyone has one let me know. It is black plexiglas.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Jerry B
Platinum Member

I bought all three pieces a few years ago from a guy that had a 32. I only needed the windshield. Before picking it up he had a friend that needed one of the sides. I sold it back to him for $100. The other one is in my attic. Problem is I dont remember which one I still have. I will look at it and see if I can tell. I'm not sure I can tell without having my boat there. I dont want to tell you I have it and then be the wrong side. I will check.
I'm in Kansas City so if you are in St.Louis we not to far away.

Jerry.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:16 PM
Registered

Default That would be great

Originally Posted by Jerry B
I bought all three pieces a few years ago from a guy that had a 32. I only needed the windshield. Before picking it up he had a friend that needed one of the sides. I sold it back to him for $100. The other one is in my attic. Problem is I dont remember which one I still have. I will look at it and see if I can tell. I'm not sure I can tell without having my boat there. I dont want to tell you I have it and then be the wrong side. I will check.
I'm in Kansas City so if you are in St.Louis we not to far away.

Jerry.
If you have it let me know. That would be great. If you want to call me when you have it in front of you we could probably figure it out.
Rich