Warning Lights >

Warning Lights

Notices

Warning Lights

Old 06-23-2010, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
when you say a little while back as in the past 9 months?

Thanks, T

Yes, can't tell you date but maybe mid winter. I have had real good luck dealing with Gail, if she is not sure of the exact part you need she will chase it down and get back to you. Might take a couple days, but she has never failed to help me out, and most of the parts have been low dollar little parts.

I understand the comments about some there being slow to respond, been there as well, but not with Gail, she's been spot on every time I've contacted her direct.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the same problem on an 2000 38 Lightning as well however mine were constant. Found out after replacing the springs that a sending wire had been pinched under one valve cover and was grounding the sending wire thus sounding the alarms. You said that you recently had the motors redone so it was just a thought that maybe its not a full ground yet as the wire shething may not be worn through. Good Luck. Mine took 12 hours of labor and scanning to discover.