Old school executioner upgrade/restore >

Old school executioner upgrade/restore

Notices

Old school executioner upgrade/restore

Old 01-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
a 91 i put 548 tall decks in this spring. runs mid 90's 650 hp a side. tall decks are tight. the "gil" nameplates were touching on the exhaust not letting me line up the mount holes. and we had to use wedges in the exhaust to line up out back. nice clean old dog tho
Mid 90s with 650s...wow that's impressive. Full cabin? What drives?
Old 01-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 12meter joe
Ok, I'm pretty sure I've seen boats out front of that place. East side of 94 and can see it going north? I always look to see if any cool boats are out.

First thing on the project list will be power, and maybe drives. The boat is in great shape, so probably won't be painting much anytime soon, but I will diffinatly keep that in mind when I'm ready. Thanks for the info!

Hope to see ya on the lake, look for a 12 meter fountain, has a 12 on the sides. Don't think there are to many older ones out there, but could be mistaken.
Yes. Usually has his silver and blue OL there and sometimes my Powerplay lol. And customer boats too. Couple shops down from the home of PFE racing.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

253, If you go to the "32 center of gravity" forum i have pics posted on the 6th page. As you will read in that forum there is a history behind this boat making it the "ULTIMATE ONE OF A KIND FEVER"
Old 01-06-2013, 11:26 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Bluemagic, that is very cool, very different and nice
Old 01-06-2013, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you very much 253, took a long time to get there, but i couldnt be happier with the way it came out!!!