Fountain tachometer >

Fountain tachometer

Notices

Fountain tachometer

Old 01-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fountain tachometer

I need a 3 3/8 tachometer. 0-6000 rpm. It MUST have (Fountain Powerboats on the face) Black letters / numbers, orange needle. PM me. thanks. Gaffrig or Livorsi are no help at all. Can't get anyone at the Fountain factory. Someone help me. The orange needle on one of mine is faded to almost white. I called Gaffrig and Livorsi to see if they would install a new needle on it and they said it could not be repaired, but the would sell me a new one but it would not have fountain on the face. They would not even build me a tach using my face,,,,sorry customer service !!!!!
Old 01-19-2013, 08:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 136 Likes on 81 Posts

I thought that I read that you could send your guages back and have them refurbished. That sucks they were no help.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Livorsi will not put a new face and needle on yours but if you buy a new one and wanted it changed they would be glad to do it. Doesn't seem right but there rules.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Why not try one of the places that refurbishes automotive gauges ?
ed
Old 01-19-2013, 12:32 PM
Registered

All Gaffrig and Livorsi wants to do is sell me a new one. Gaffirg told me they could not build me a new one and use my face cause the electronics are different and the screw holes that hold the face in place is different. The face on the new ones look the same as mine as far as the screw holes go. And what does the electronics being different have anything to do with it. They are just feeding me a whole lot of "bs"... I would gladly pay them the same price as a new one, or more, to build me a tach and use my face. Livorsi said they have the ability to build me one but they couldn't because of legal issues and I understand that. Its Gaffrig thats being the pain in the azz. I hope that I can find a nice used one, or get lucky and get someone at the Fountain factory to help me. I will search the internet and see if I can find someone that restores gauges to help me like "interceptor" suggested. I will probably call Gaffrig on monday and find out who the manager of customer service is and go from there. Its a good thing that Gaffrig is not within driving distance from me,,,,I would be there raising hell at somebody,,,,,,
Old 01-19-2013, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Did you try fountain? They still have stuff in inventory. I purchased a new in box cockpit cover just a month ago
Old 01-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4bus
Did you try fountain? They still have stuff in inventory. I purchased a new in box cockpit cover just a month ago
I have both emailed and called several times and left voivemail messages. No response to either.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts
Default I think I have what you need?

How about $50 plus the ride?
Attached Thumbnails Fountain tachometer-fountain-tach.jpg  
Old 01-21-2013, 04:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dykstra
how about $50 plus the ride?
thats it !!!! I want it !! I will pm you.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:51 PM
Registered

thanks

Last edited by speedfever; 01-21-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.