Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Anyone know the total length of a 35 Executioner on a trailer >

Anyone know the total length of a 35 Executioner on a trailer

Notices

Anyone know the total length of a 35 Executioner on a trailer

Old 01-10-2015, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The boat does not have extension boxes so no issues their. The boat is being offered without a trailer so I can pick out a trailer for it. I know the building is damn close to a true 40ft and its wide enough I can play with angles if needed.
Old 01-10-2015, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by cigarette38topgun
The boat does not have extension boxes so no issues their. The boat is being offered without a trailer so I can pick out a trailer for it. I know the building is damn close to a true 40ft and its wide enough I can play with angles if needed.
If I was you I would measure the building wall to the closed door.

At least you will know there no fudging then!
Old 01-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I bought my Fountain one of the Fourmula DieHards said, of course its way more stabil than your 292 its 6 feet longer. Now you guys are saying its really smaller than my 29 Formula. Hands down much better handling boat. Very happy with her.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:30 PM
Registered

I have a 29 in a 40 x 40 and I have been entertaining a 38. So...I do not mean any disrespect here. But if you can afford the cost of the boat can't you afford the cost of making the building longer? At least than you can walk around the boat with the doors closed. Not to mention not backing it up right thru the wall.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
When I bought my Fountain one of the Fourmula DieHards said, of course its way more stabil than your 292 its 6 feet longer. Now you guys are saying its really smaller than my 29 Formula. Hands down much better handling boat. Very happy with her.

A Fountain is hands down more boat than a Formula, all one needs do is to ride in both. All this chit about my boat is bigger than your boat is just plain stupid, they are what they are, if it is too small buy a bigger one, simple! Heard from a friend that a newly purchased boat grew by a few feet at a bar over the weekend. Size is, it would seem, in the mind of the pea head that owns it.

My boat goes from "Here to There", I would like one with more distance between the "Here and There" but I am happy with the one I own.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:13 PM
Registered

I had a 35 lightning and my garage is 41deep (inside dimension) and I had enough room to walk around the trailer and open the back door about half way.
Old 08-17-2015, 10:11 AM
Registered

I have a 35ft. lightning sitting on a load-rite aluminum I-beam trailer it is from the end of the tongue to the back of the props in the in position 41 ft.

Last edited by Randy Poole; 08-17-2015 at 10:13 AM.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:20 AM
Registered

( 38' 6" ) I also have a 40x40 building and this rig just fits. Had to bolt wheel chocks to the floor so I didn't back the boat into the wall and than still close the door. There is only 3 inchs to spare at both ends when the doors is rolled down.