new Owner fountain 38ec in NZ >

new Owner fountain 38ec in NZ

Notices

new Owner fountain 38ec in NZ

Old 04-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 10M
Yes I think he meant 1998... I think he's is a little confused.
10M - Yes, this is the boat. I am only stating what I am being told and as advertised. It is no sport fish... it might be a performance boat with EC amenities. I have scoured the web for a few hours over 3 weeks and can't find anything exactly like it. It would be great to find out exactly what it is.
Old 04-11-2018, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

38fountainecman... I PM'd you.
Old 07-18-2018, 10:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Sorry, just seen this and looks like the question has been answered.

Boat is going strong. I am just about to change over the manifolds as they are getting a bit old. and do a bit of a spring service on it. New canvas etc, and will look to repaing if the budget holds up.

Question do these boats have a rev limiter? I ve found out some more info about the boat, that is that both drives are new(5hr when i bought it). and actually are the bravo3xr. the issue is the top speed i cant seem to get more then 58mph and that is reving (via tach) 5600rpm. This is coming via the analogue and digitial smartcraft display. I know the engines(496ho) are ment to limit around 5200 so have avoided doing anymore max speed runs. So question is what props are people running? and what gearing? Boat comes out of the water shortly so will recheck the gearing of the drives.

I ve fix up the genset, and nearly everything works except the stereo. even after buying a new head unit. suspect speakers are done.

also anyone know if any nav lights on these boats. i found the anchor light, but not the port or starbord lights.

Dave M, dont know a brad, but will keep a look out if i see him,.

Cheers.