Notices

K-Planes

Old 07-28-2004, 11:57 AM
reddog00

Question K-Planes

I have a 27' Fever show room condition with approx. 200 hr. Recently i have encountered intermittent problems with the trim tabs. All that happens when the trim tab button is depressed is a clicking noise (solenoid noise) . It doesn't make a difference if a single bottom is used or the button for both in either up or down position. Could this be a bad ground???? Any help would be appreciated.

Old 07-28-2004, 12:22 PM
ISurvivedNMU

Default Re: K-Planes

If you think the switch is operating corectly.... It could be the power or ground on the k-plane pump... Since it effects both tabs, and your single or both buttons, I would suspect your trouble is under your dash..... I do know that fountain daisy chains thier grounds on the guages.... They may have the same thing going for the k-planes.... There also may be some loose wires on the switch....

We need more info on how often they work, if there is a pattern, and what you have already checked....

B

Old 07-28-2004, 04:32 PM
reddog00

Default Re: K-Planes

Thank you for your reply. At this point neither work. It first started on the left side very interment and and got to this point within a couple days. I have not checked the ground wire but test them tonight.

Thanks