Tshirts and other propaganda

Notices

Tshirts and other propaganda

Old 04-25-2007, 10:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Tshirts and other propaganda

I figured it was time to do something more with the FMO graphics than post pictures of it here on OSO.

I've created an account over at zazzle and uploaded a few images, so, if you're inclined, you can represent.

www.zazzle.com/jayboat*

The FMO logo can be re-sized/re-positioned if you wish, and can be printed on any number of shirt styles. I ordered one last month to check quality and durability and it seems ok. The attached pic shows the shirt after 4 washings and it seems to be holding up fine. (I ordered one with the logo at 5" x 12") It is done with an ink jet process so I doubt it will be as durable as screenprinting, but for limited quanities it will work. To help it last I would suggest cold water washing and, as with all tshirts, you should turn the shirt inside-out when washing.

As far as the poster prints, I ordered one of the Offshore Thunder on the least expensive paper (23" x 34") and it turned out very nice, so I've added a couple of the composites from our fun runs if you want something for the beer fridge in your garage. Any photo can be turned into a poster, so just let me know if there are any other ones you want me to add.
Attached Thumbnails Tshirts and other propaganda-tshirt-front.jpg   Tshirts and other propaganda-dsc_3179m.jpg  
Old 04-25-2007, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very cool idea Jay. I will be ordering.

John
Old 04-25-2007, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jay,
Once again, thanks for doing so much for our group. Missed you on the last run.