Notices

Roll Call

Old 04-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Roll Call

Ok so summer is coming and we have had a great year of fun runs so far last time I checked at least one a month since November. As far as I can tell we have a good portion of our group that is either getting ready to head up north for the summer or has already left. As I was looking at last years history it seems that once everyone left the club simmered down for the summer. I am just curious to see who of our group stay and who leaves. I know there are quite a few of us who stay and as we move into the second year of our official FMO status it would be nice to see the fun runs continue until our northern contingient returns. So please chime in even those who are currently boatless or from the east coast so we can see what there is to work with over the summer. Also even if you are heading north for the summer it would be nice to actually see how many of us are active on OSO and how many need to be reached out to by phone. Bob maybe you could help out here. Let see if we can make the 2nd year even stronger than the first

So you are:
A. Here all year around
B. Here for the winter up north for the summer
C. Boatless and here all year(I would like to know this so no one is left on the beach watching us go by)
D. Craig who is only here for the Cabana bar

John

Last edited by Specialized; 04-21-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Old 04-21-2007, 09:22 PM
Registered
VIP Member

we live up north in pa and keep our topgun in storage in cape coral. we are planning on keeping our topgun there and enjoy our home and boat with who ever is still there. any runs that are planned ahead we will do our best to come down that weekend....so we could be option E, live most of the time up north and boat in florida!
Old 04-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Registered

Relocating in June to Marco, and will be a year-round resident. Looking forward to the warm weather and boating all year round! Cant wait to meet everyone.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Registered

You know where you can find me...........
Old 04-22-2007, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

full timer for me.....
Old 04-22-2007, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

I would be "B, modified" - here for the fall, winter, spring & gone north for the summer. And I will miss you guy's.

Pretty well all my phone list of non OSO are seasonal, but I will check and let you know if there are some who can be contacted.

Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 04-22-2007 at 03:00 PM.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Year round / Full time.

Boatless for 4-6 more weeks.

Tom
Old 04-22-2007, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

100% here.
0% boat.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 04-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
I would be "B, modified" - here for the fall, winter, spring & gone north for the summer. And I will miss you guy's.

Pretty well all my phone list of non OSO are seasonal, but I will check and let you know if there are some who can be contacted.

Bob
Thanks Bob, we will miss you too. I just thought with our illustrious leader leaving us for the summer, I would see how much interest there would be in continuing the organized fun runs until your return. The Naples gang are pretty easy to find but not so sure about the Ft Myers guys as well as there seemed to be a few on the east coast that have either attended(the scarabs) or are wanting to(the guy still rigging his Pantera)

BTW We are looking to put get the boat wet next weekend(finallly) how goes it with the new engine?

John
Old 04-22-2007, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

I am hear full time! Once my company settles down I will be able to meet you all. See you all out on the water!

Quick Reply: Roll Call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.