power off the lifts >

power off the lifts

Notices

power off the lifts

Old 05-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default power off the lifts

New Formula w/triple 275 Verados just stolen from the Palaco Grande neighborhood. In the middle of the day no less. Turn off your power when not in use.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:36 AM
Registered

i think some boaters today would like there boats missing ?
Old 05-19-2008, 08:10 AM
Registered

Then that makes TWO of them stolen? I got an email Sunday from another OSO member telling me a Fountain was stolen on Thursday. What gives?
Old 05-19-2008, 08:31 AM
Registered

Maybe the same one. Next door the keys were in the Baja. Owner says maybe he will just let down his left and leave it running. It's worth more to him stolen. heh heh heh. In all seriousness Im trying to get a friend in the business to perfect and simplify a package that puts a hidden transponder on the boat and unit in the house. When the boat gets 50 ft from the dock without disarming it dials for help. will work on the trailer too.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by FUNITHESUN
Maybe the same one. Next door the keys were in the Baja. Owner says maybe he will just let down his left and leave it running. It's worth more to him stolen. heh heh heh. In all seriousness Im trying to get a friend in the business to perfect and simplify a package that puts a hidden transponder on the boat and unit in the house. When the boat gets 50 ft from the dock without disarming it dials for help. will work on the trailer too.
Here you go, Harry. I have installed this on my boat. I can go on line anytime and see where my boat is. It is also interfaced with Google Earth and maps. It has a " geo fence " you can activate and if boat moves a set distance a mesasage is sent to your cell phone. My insurer gave me a 10% discount on the hull which more than paid for it. $432.00 + taxes etc. $37.00 a month for monitoring charges but that may a bit high as I have coverage in both US and Canada.
Added benefit - it has a belt clip so eventually when I get alzheimers or should I say when it gets further advanced, I have instructed my family to take it out of the boat and clip onto my belt. LOL Seriously, that is one of the uses for the product.
Bob

http://www.gpspursuit.com/gpspursuit/lasso_ad.html
Old 05-19-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered

There is another one called www.streateagle-gps.com
They just released one that has a waterproof magnetic case. So you can move it from a car, boat, trailer etc...
Works really well
Old 05-19-2008, 06:22 PM
Registered

Thanks, those are great. especially if they catch a thief. I was thinking of something else so it would tie into my home alarm.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow the house where it was stolen from is where I used to keep my boat just 10 days ago it was on that lift!!!
Old 05-20-2008, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm a bit confused. What Formula has triple Verados?
Are you sure this isn't the Fountain..same boat?
Where was it stolen from?
Old 05-20-2008, 09:14 PM
Registered

18th ave. Maybe it was a fountain now that you mention it

Quick Reply: power off the lifts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.