Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Ft Myers Offshore
Info / Roll call for FMO Jan 31st to Feb. 2 / 14 weekend run to Hyatt, Sarasota, FL >

Info / Roll call for FMO Jan 31st to Feb. 2 / 14 weekend run to Hyatt, Sarasota, FL

Notices

Info / Roll call for FMO Jan 31st to Feb. 2 / 14 weekend run to Hyatt, Sarasota, FL

Old 11-15-2013, 08:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

See updated participant list below:

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 11-17-2013 at 07:14 PM.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes confirmed and 2 attending - thanks bob!
Old 11-16-2013, 08:04 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by PremierPOWER
Can't wait!! Anyone want to throw down for a helicopter for pictures if Jay wants for this or Thanksgiving run?

Kevin
Actually he wants both ! LOL We will discuss this weekend. Sarasota is a bit tough as the field becomes scattered particularly if some go via ICW. Might work best on the optional Saturday lunch run but then some sit that out or double up on their boats. The bridge at Sarasota seems to work well. We will get it figured out. Lots to consider.

Bob
Old 11-16-2013, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Actually he wants both ! LOL We will discuss this weekend. Sarasota is a bit tough as the field becomes scattered particularly if some go via ICW. Might work best on the optional Saturday lunch run but then some sit that out or double up on their boats. The bridge at Sarasota seems to work well. We will get it figured out. Lots to consider.

Bob
Ahhh yes I forgot what a cluster that was at Sarasota last year! The bridge seemed to work out well last year minus several boats thinking (and waving lol) to someone other than Jay while Jay was snapping pictures of them waving at the wrong area haha.

I would definitely like one for Thanksgiving and willing to throw down $$ if others are interested!

Kevin
Old 11-16-2013, 03:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like we're one of the few that can't make it, we'll definitely going to make the Thanksgiving and New Year runs, but we've got Family coming the Sarasota run weekend and we have to play hosts for the relatives, have a great time, see you guys in few weeks.

And we'd be in for a helo for either of the runs I mentioned.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Updated participant list:

The following is the list of those now registered for the run to Sarasota in the order received. Some e mail registrations pre dated postings on this thread if they do not appear to be in order to you. If you see any errors or omissions, please let me know. There are 28 slips available at the Hyatt and they are now all committed. I will now start a waiting list. The first few on the wait list can reasonably expect to get a slip at the Hyatt as there are always a few drop outs or mechanical failures that will open up a few slips. I will talk to Marina Jacks about getting a block of 10 slips for the overflow and will make details on that available soon.
Thanks,
Bob

1) Bob Barnhart, Marco Island; ON / 50 Nor Tech / to confirm # of people
2) Vic Priestly / Stan Quinn, Cape Coral; ON / 39’ Sutphen / to confirm #
3) Dennis Sinacola, MI / 43 Black Thunder / to confirm # attending
4) Joe Sabo, FMB; NJ / 39’ Cigarette / 6 people
5) Bill Buchanan, Ft Myers / 29’ Fountain / to confirm # attending
6) Bob & Shari Smallwood, Cape Coral / 37’ Active Thunder / to confirn #
7) Keith & Audrey Workman, New York / 42 Fountain / to confirm # attending
8) Craig & Nancy Hall, Cape Coral; / to confirm # attending
9) Bill & Lori Lemanske. FMB; MI / 39’ Nor Tech CC / to confirm # attending
10) Don & Amanda Gardner, Cape Coral / 32’ Doug Wright / 2 people attending
11) Rob D'Angelo, FMB; MI / 38’ Donzi / 4 people
12) Alan Doherty, Cape Coral; MA / 39’ Cig Top Gun / 4 people
13) Glen & Laurel Fuller / Hayletts, FMB; ON; MI / 42’ Outerlimits / 4 people
14) Eric & Keri Belisle, Ft. Myers / 32’ Spectre / to confirm # attending
15) Steve Roesler, WI / 33’ Active Thunder / to confirm # attending
16) Mike Case, IN / 37’ Active Thunder / to confirm # attending
17) Paul Perzyk, Cape Coral / 32’ Renegade / 2 people attending
18) Alec Cloke, Cape Coral; ON / 43' Nor Tech CC / to confirm # attending
19) Bob & Jane Burger, FMB; MI / 39' Nor Tech / to confirm # attending
20) Fred Hurlbut & Catherine, Ft Lauderdale; ON / 35' Marlago CC / to confirm # attending
21) Jim & Kelli Agles, Cape Coral / 36' Spectre / 2 people
22) Templeman Family, Punta Gorda; IN / 43' Donzi / to confirm # attending
23) Drew Phyfe, / 33' Active Thunder / to confirm # attending
24) Steve & Laura Behnke, Cape Coral; MI / 37 Active Thunder / to confirm # attending
25) Sam & Joy Maye, Cape Coral; ON / 42' Fountain / to confirm # attending
26) Bob Martin, Cape Coral / 39' Sutphen / to confirm # attending
27) Brian & Jill Hoagg, Ontario / 34' Hustler / to confirm # attending
28) Pierre & Meghan Brousseau, Cape Coral; ON. / 36' Nor Tech cat / 4 people

Hyatt wait list:

1) Brian & Janet Lundy, Ontario / 35' DCB / to advise # attending
2) Ken & Karen Trelfa, FMB; MI / 42' Outerlimits / to advise # attending
3) Martin & Carole Proulx; Cape Coral; PQ / 39' Outerlimits / to advise # attending

Marina Jack's or alternative marina list:

32) Kevin Primmer, Cape Coral; ON / 42' Statement / to advise # attending
33) Jeff Devolin, Ontario / 39' Hustler / to advise # attending
34) Dave Grant, Ontario / 36' Nor Tech / to advise # attending
35) Jim Currier. Ohio / 36' Sunsation / 2 people attending

36 Bob & Betsy McDonald, Cape Coral; New Port Richie / 38' Awesome cat / to advise # attending

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 11-19-2013 at 09:44 AM.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Might be able to meet on Sat at the hyatt. Make no sense for me to go further south just to trailer back up the next day. I have to see if this can fit in the Calender.

is the alternate dock near by if I choose to stay the night so I can keep my boat with me?

Last edited by Nate5.0; 11-20-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Might be able to meet on Sat at the hyatt. Make no sense for me to go further south just to trailer back up the next day. I have to see if this can fit in the Calender.

is the alternate dock near by if I choose to stay the night so I can keep my boat with me?
Bob can I call you or just break down the details for me if I do it from here.

For me I will drop my boat in here Sat morn and meet you first thing in the A.M at the hyatt. We will get a room to stay the night and enjoy thr day with the FMO folk then boat back our way sunday morn here to Clearwater.

This event sounds great to attend
Old 11-21-2013, 08:15 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Bob can I call you or just break down the details for me if I do it from here.

For me I will drop my boat in here Sat morn and meet you first thing in the A.M at the hyatt. We will get a room to stay the night and enjoy thr day with the FMO folk then boat back our way sunday morn here to Clearwater.

This event sounds great to attend
Hi Nate. We would be glad to have you along. Dockage is a huge problem in Sarasota and we will not be able to help you with that. Marina Jacks has booked a boat show for that weekend and is not taking any transient boats. Your idea of launching Saturday is probably best. Please go to www.ftmyersoffshore.com and sign up under " Membership " if you have not already done so. For the dinner etc then go to the " Events" page and you can pay for the " crew fee " only for number staying for dinner. No need to pay the " Captains fee " as that includes Hyatt dockage that we cannot provide since we have it all committed. Feel free to call me at 239-776-0481 most anytime to discuss. We look forward to meeting you.

Bob
Old 11-21-2013, 09:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Hi Nate. We would be glad to have you along. Dockage is a huge problem in Sarasota and we will not be able to help you with that. Marina Jacks has booked a boat show for that weekend and is not taking any transient boats. Your idea of launching Saturday is probably best. Please go to www.ftmyersoffshore.com and sign up under " Membership " if you have not already done so. For the dinner etc then go to the " Events" page and you can pay for the " crew fee " only for number staying for dinner. No need to pay the " Captains fee " as that includes Hyatt dockage that we cannot provide since we have it all committed. Feel free to call me at 239-776-0481 most anytime to discuss. We look forward to meeting you.

Bob
Thanks for the quick reply Bob.

We are in one way or another. There is 3 including me but let me see what I can do as far as dockage. We really would enjoy to stay the night so let see what's near where I might be able tonpark it for the night and if need be take a cab back to the Hyatt. I could tow it all the way down but that takes out a lot of the fun ride there and back.

Thanks again Bob and I will get it figured out. If anyone has any ideas feel free to shoot them at me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.