Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Team Virgin/Martin Offshore in Ocala? >

Team Virgin/Martin Offshore in Ocala?

Notices

Team Virgin/Martin Offshore in Ocala?

Old 04-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Team Virgin/Martin Offshore in Ocala?

Originally Posted by JM94
Thanks Dave,
Dreams do come thru.... you can come and ride with us anytime. We love to go trail riding, they are so many trails here. You can go all day long. Won't you come by with Tres after you're done with his course?

Jacky
O.K. We can ride the horses at your place , then run over here to our place and drop the boats in the water !!! Sounds like a plan.... Dave
Old 04-29-2005, 09:38 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Welcome to Florida to crew and family......

You certainly made my day at the keys...
Attached Thumbnails Team Virgin/Martin Offshore in Ocala?-pb210320-.jpg  
Old 04-29-2005, 10:58 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Thank god my wife moved up from jump horses to V-8 horses.... boats are chump change compared to those living breathing 1-horse-power jobies...

Glad you guys are following through on a goal... it;s the only way to go.
Old 04-30-2005, 07:02 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rippem
the Garlits museum is waaaayyy cool for us car guys. .

I had to stop there before way cool I agree. Then stopped in The zoo down there also
Old 04-30-2005, 07:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JM94
It is so different here, people are so nice and laid back.
Until they realize you intend to roar around their bass fishing lake on a regular basis in a 100 mph offshore boat! Be forewarned, they take it seriously.
Old 04-30-2005, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

People have been running offshore boats in lake Harris for years. It is a long time secret test area for some central florida teams. Besides, having Tres and Jacky in ocala is the best thing to happen to the central Florida offshore scene ever!!!

Brett
Old 04-30-2005, 07:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dhlaw
Besides, having Tres and Jacky in ocala is the best thing to happen to the central Florida offshore scene ever!!!

Brett
Damn Brett, I thought that was when I moved here.
Old 04-30-2005, 11:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by dhlaw
Besides, having Tres and Jacky in ocala is the best thing to happen to the central Florida offshore scene ever!!!

Brett
Very true.... Maybe it will help create one.
Old 04-30-2005, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats to both of you !!....You have always been very helpful to me ! Thanks & good luck with the new Ventures !
Paul Francisco
Old 05-01-2005, 11:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

We took the class in Tavares and Tres used Lake Harris for our second day. That is a perfect area for the class. It's an easy drive from the airport in Orlando, the hotel accommodations are great and the boat ramp is just a few miles down the road. It is a great setup. The best part about using Lake Harris is that you don't have the boat traffic, wake zones and distractions that you have in Ft. Lauderdale. Tres and Jacky really have this thing ironed out and they have put together a great package with the combination of the class and the location.

After we finished the class, Tres took us up to Ocala to see the horses. Other than traveling through that area on I-75, that is the first time that I have actually seen Ocala. What a way to wrap up the trip. The horses were amazing and Ocala just blew me away. It was so quiet and peaceful there. I can absolutely see why Tres and Jacky want to get out of Ft. Lauderdale and move there.

Here are some of the pictures from our quick trip to Ocala. We got to meet Tres and Jacky's horses and we were also lucky enough to see the trainer working with them. That was my first experience with Paso Fino horses and I was absolutely amazed. Their personality, gait (it's not really a gait, it's more like s stutter step) and overall disposition was like nothing that I had ever seen before. Like I mentioned above, this was the perfect way to wrap up the trip. We spent the better part of the afternoon there at the stables and it was completely relaxing! Unfortunately Jacky could not be there with us (somebody has to work ), but I want to thank Tres for sharing their little piece of heaven with us. It was a great trip.

Will Lynch
Attached Thumbnails Team Virgin/Martin Offshore in Ocala?-111.jpg   Team Virgin/Martin Offshore in Ocala?-11.jpg   Team Virgin/Martin Offshore in Ocala?-1.jpg  

Last edited by Hot Duck; 05-01-2005 at 11:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Team Virgin/Martin Offshore in Ocala?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.