Strip Poker For Sale By U.S. Marshall >

Strip Poker For Sale By U.S. Marshall

Notices

Strip Poker For Sale By U.S. Marshall

Old 06-01-2005, 02:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Strip Poker For Sale By U.S. Marshall

It would be interesting to see what condition Strip Poker is in. Guys like this don't typically do the required maintenance since they know they won't have it very long.
Old 06-01-2005, 02:20 PM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Horseplay
It would be interesting to see what condition Strip Poker is in. Guys like this don't typically do the required maintenance since they know they won't have it very long.
I'd be more concerned with it sitting out in the weather, the freezing temps and pilfering of parts at various yards. I doubt the 2 months he had it could have done that much harm, sounds like he always intended to keep the motors so...
Old 06-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Registered

I thought he was having a new Hustler built ????????????????
Old 06-01-2005, 02:56 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris288
I thought he was having a new Hustler built ????????????????
with 900SC's.... somebody must of got wise to his plan.... hopefully whoever owned that talon hull never titled it over to him....
Old 06-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fastazzhell2
Looks like the cat is out of the bag on Heath. This guy is a scumbag scam artist. I know of 4 different things he's pulled.

1. Never paying a payment on Strip poker and stealing the power. Heard this from a very reputable dealer at the outerlimits booth at the miami boat show.

2. Also, from the same source. Heard a story about a 27' Fever. Probably the same story Shane is referring too. Anyway, the real details are good. Apparrently, Heath had a 27' Fever that he didn't winterize properly and wanted the motor covered under warantee. The dealer wouldn't cover it. So Heath said he'd pay but wanted to test drive it first. So the dealer takes it to a local lake a lets him test drive it alone. Heath has a buddy waiting on the other side with a trailer and he flys across the lake, then him and his buddy quickly pull the boat out on a different trailer and jet. Talk about BIG ONES! So he got a free 500EFI on that deal.

3. Never paid for 2 sleds and a trailer he rode all winter.

4. Screwing a Lake George Ski Nauitique dealer out of a lot of cash. Bad check. Not sure if this is the guy Shane was talking about or not. Mr. Roach?

Anyway, this guy is a scum bag. Talks a big game and everything he has is stolen somehow, someway. The funniest part about it is that on a previous thread he was the first one to mention "criminal" maybe because he knew the US Marshalls are hot on his tail. Maybe he should try and get a job at National Marine : )
Those are all stories that I heard as well. The Fountain story is the one where my buddy was boarded by the cops who thought he was Heath. The other story was the snowmobile and trailer deal. Sad part is, the dealer and he WERE buddies for a while.

What a douche bag! Get a LIFE! Move out of mommies house, stop screwing everyone over, forging trust account statements to get a loan, stop TRYING to be a "PLAYER" when you don't even have a JOB! People like this just REALLY PIZZ ME OFF!
Old 06-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

I just dont get how I can barely get a loan because of some "late payments" I made 4 years ago but a dude like this can finance a 3/4 million dollar boat. Obviously not the first time. How's this work to not screw your credit up royally!!??
Old 06-01-2005, 05:18 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave1972
Hopefully someone finds him before the legal process starts and gets their form of justice ...
Easy enough to find.
He was here this afternoon from his profile and this is the public CG Documentation information on the web....
Attached Thumbnails Strip Poker For Sale By U.S. Marshall-h-profile.jpg   Strip Poker For Sale By U.S. Marshall-h-sp-regs.jpg  
Old 06-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Registered

Must be killing him to read that everyone knows he is an idiot
Old 06-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And after the endearing way he treated the nice harbour folks at the Naked Turtle at last years GLH Milk Run. Who would of thought he was an A HOLE :O Looks good on him. Too bad for the people he screwed though. What a WEENIE
Old 06-01-2005, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am still not sure why the US marshall would sell the boat? If it had a loan against it, it would be sold or auctioned by the lien holder or their rep.

I would think that somehow the government ended up siezing the boat on a tax lien or a siezure for something bad like drugs, money laundering or that sort. Not saying that is why, just not sure I understand why a bank or finance company isn't selling it. Unless the lien is for less than what the GOV thinks it will sell for.

Quick Reply: Strip Poker For Sale By U.S. Marshall

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.