Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New York City Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105511-new-york-city-poker-run.html)

Tbonepmp 06-20-2005 03:24 PM

Re: New York City Poker Run

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Anyone know this boat???
What is it? and power?

Skater called Red Wind... Not sure on the power though??

DollaBill 06-20-2005 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by gotime34
Well someone had to take these and post 'em.

Have any more from WAY later in the evening when the shots started??:)

gotime34 06-20-2005 04:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
Have any more from WAY later in the evening when the shots started??:)

S

A couple from later, but none from WAY later. We tried to go to that sandbar place across the water there and they wouldn't let us in because we were wearing jeans and sneakers, BS. I got my pops in one of the pictures with me, he had about 8 Dewars and Soda's. Then my brother showed up and we through him in the mix. Notice the hat on my brother in the second pic...I know you'll like that as a New Yorker.

DollaBill 06-20-2005 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by gotime34
S

A couple from later, but none from WAY later. We tried to go to that sandbar place across the water there and they wouldn't let us in because we were wearing jeans and sneakers, BS. I got my pops in one of the pictures with me, he had about 8 Dewars and Soda's. Then my brother showed up and we through him in the mix. Notice the hat on my brother in the second pic...I know you'll like that as a New Yorker.

I was right there. They were fun.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-20-2005 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
We have set up a section for your pictures of the run in the Photo Gallery section for all to view:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/gallery/

Steve,
Is there any way to load a complete folder at once or is it only by one pic at a time that you can upload? :confused:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-20-2005 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
I will be ready to buy any OSO'r a drink. Look for my shirt................

Just for the record, he lived up to his word. :drink:

Thanks for the drink!!! :D

Hauling Trash 06-20-2005 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by animalhouse
Outerlimits 47 "Big Soldier" first overall tot he bridge, Color Me Bad first Cat, and Bob Russell driving "Lake Cumberland Marine" outerlimits 42 right behind color me bad. XXX was right up front as well.

Did any one see Rio Roses around the front of the pack? or was it too rough?

Just to let you know ,We had nothing to prove there, We just took the boat out for a ride.
We do are racing on the race course, Not at poker runs.

Mike
Rio Roses

Hauling Trash 06-20-2005 06:40 PM

I guess we made a Big Hit because everyone knew we were there.

Mike
Rio Roses

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-20-2005 06:51 PM

It was good to see you guys again!

Hell, at the driver's meeting it felt like old times in the B-Class.
The entire old ShockWave Team was all under the same tent along with Joe Sgro and a few others that were are competitiors we saw walking around.

Where else can you go when your not racing? Poker Running! :drink:

Just to set the record straight on Rio Roses.
They were not entered to run the "King of The Hudson Race".
They were in the 100 mph+ Poker Run group. They were only playing with the hands they were dealt with.

Great to see them there!
Maybe next year Reggie will challenge the "King of the Hudson"! :drink:

yesrej 06-20-2005 07:44 PM

tantrum, it was great seeing you again and thanks for leting us tagg along for the day. sorry the video didnt come out but as soon as i go get erins pics ill see if she got a good one of you. she said she thinks its good. stecz, it was nice meeting you and i dont care what anybody says about you i still like you.